Chapter 12

"ADDISON, MICHAEL GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I screamed through the halls of their house. I spent the night at their house only to see my self covered in ketchup. They took their ketchup and threw it on me. Currently im chasing them around their house in my clothes full of ketchup. Oh shit. Their mom is going to kill me if I make a mess. She's really nice but don't take her niceness for granted. Believe me I did it was not a fun day. I'll get them after I come out the shower.

***Addison's POV***

Me and Mikey currently are hiding in the kitchen mainly because I have food to survive with. Damn where is she I feel like we are in a horror movie and it's that part where the main person wanders around and the killer comes and BAM your dead. Oh yeah i'm hiding in my kitchen cabinet and I really need to pee.

"Mikey!" I whispered. Weird where did Mike go. The lights went off and I heard foot steps oh shit I jinxed my luck i'm going to die without getting married. Wheres Mikey when I need him. I heard a screeching noise near me and it scared the shit out of me. Breathe in and out Addison. It's just Alexa. No one else. Maybe it isn't her did they get slaughtered and im the next to die. Without noticing the cabinent opened and I saw two figures with masks on like the ones used in the purge.

"Cool mask bro" I said but pushed one of them down and got a broom from nearby. I started hittting both of them hard.

"Stupid, dumb, killers get out my house but don't kill me once this is over im going to call the police and if you touched my friends you'll suffer." I said calmly.

***Alexa's POV***

I wanted to laugh my ass off because Michael came to me and admitted it was all Addison's fault. He ratted her out and well the plan I made it up it's pretty hilarious because I didn't know Addison was going to react like this. She was beating Michael with a broom.

"Addison stop" Michael said taking of the mask and rubbing himself where Addison was hitting him before.

"Mikey! Alexa! your okay I thought those purge looking people slaughtered you." She mumbled.

"No you almost killed me though." Mikey said annoyed.

"Guys lets hug this out come on Mikey don't get grumpy" I said. Usually after something like this happens they argue and its not so nice. They both glare at each other but walk towards me. Addison got to me first while Michael was making his way towards us.

"Nope Mikey its my turn you two have been together lately." She said to him scowling.

This also happens in which they argue that I spend more time with the other than needed.

Mikey grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up. He does that a lot. I hugged him back but then Addison was pulling me back down by the elbow which made me hit something. When I looked to check what I had hit I saw Mikey holding his crotch in pain. Oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies, just want to say thank you and im sorry for letting you guys down I feel really bad for not updating for 3 months. Im going to try my best to update. I dont seem to really have time to update but ill try harder and ill be updating you guys if i do decide to make a twitter so you guys can know and if I make one ill be telling you when im going to update and previews of my stories and all that. Anyways thank you for all your support and comments. Bye lovelies I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.☺☺