Simula

He was may ultimate crush ever since i was in highschool. I first met him when i was grade 8 and he was grade 10.

He's a godlike walking man that time in the hallway when i suddenly saw him. Since that day i became his stalker.

I know everything about him, starting from his favorite food up to his favorite shirt. He was so famous in our school though he was very cold and snob.

I always wish that "maybe someday he could lay his eyes on me.... just me"

But things doesn't go according to our desire

'Cause one day my ate announced that he has a boyfriend. And when she bring him to our house i got totally shocked seeing my ultimate crush hugging his arms around my sister's waist with his killer smile plaster on his face.

They look lovely. How i wish that i was her.

I was just fifteen that time and they lasted for 7 years. My sister was 2 years ahead from me, meaning that she and Iverson has the same age. And during their 7th year, Iverson decided to propose to her. I envy her that time.

6 months of being each other's fiance but a huge problem separate them. My ate got pregnant by her bestfriend which is kuya Sam.

Both of our families has a good public image because of each outstanding companies that our parents have. So they decided that i need to be the replacement bride of Iverson.

Both of us doesn't want the idea of getting married to each other but we don't have a choice.

I don't wanna get married to him because he doesn't love me. Tho i love him so much, i don't want to cage him in a marriage.

We got married on the same day as he and my sister planned.

Other part of me was happy, but the other feels like envy cause the whole marriage wasn't design for me.