At the dining area.

K's Dad: So what are you and Giyu's job?

Shinobu: Oh I opened a small pharmacy and Im a teacher at Kimetsu Academy with Kanae and Tomioka-san.

Giyu: And I opened a small restraunt-

Shinobu: By a depressed loner guy?

Giyu: A pharmacy opened by a short mosquito?

Shinobu: What did you say?! A tick apeared on her for head.

( They start chasing each other)

kanao: *sighs* When will they ever stop?

K's parents: Does this always happens?

Aoi and Kanao: *sighs* Yeah everytime.

( Shinobu invited Mitsuri )

Mitsuri: I but I find it cute! THEY LOOKED LIKE A COUPLE!! oops.

Giyushino: AS IF!

After their done with chasing each other.

Shinobu: We should have a swim tomorrow shall we?

Kanae: Sure after that I will bring Mum and Dad with their buisness partners for dinner!

Aoi: Then I guess we will be at home ordering some food.

The we includes kanao tanjiro zenitsu inosuke.

Shinobu: Then I will go out and eat some food I guess with Tomioka-san.

Kanae: You are not coming?

Shinobu: Nah,it's fine you guys can go. What about you Mitsuri?

Mitsuri: Oh Im going out with some friends for dinner tommorrow.

Little did Shinobu and Tomioka know, that'some friends' is actually the hashira's with master kagaya.

Shinobu: Hey Dad,how is the company doing?

K's Dad: It's doing good. And I found a company to work with for a new drug.

Shinobu: Oh,that's good! What's the company name?

K's Dad: Oh it's this new famous company named the 'Butterfly Pharmacy' I have sent the company a contract.

( Shinobu and Giyu Spit their drinks out.)

Shinobu:( DID I SIGN HIS CONTRACT?! OH SHIT NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING DID GIYU SIGN IT?! I CAN'T REMEMBER IF I DID HIDE THE CONTRACT I HAVE BEEN AVOIDING HIS PHONE CALLS.)

Giyu: (DID I SIGN IT FOR SHINOBU?! ARGH I CAN'T REMEMBER THERE WAS SO MANY CONTRACTS HOLY SHIT!)

K's Dad: The company  itself is a sky scraper so it is a very good company and the CEO of it keeps a very low profile apearently ( i think that's how you spell it.)you can't even search her apearance online and the people who work that are not allowed to say who their boss is or they will get fired.

Shinobu: H-how d-did you know it is a g-girl?

K's: I did some research.

Shinobu: W-what else do you know?

K's: Well I know that their married.

Giyu and Shinobu both freezed.

Mitsuri: Um are you guys ok?

Giyu: Yea... we're fine...

G's Mum: Hey Giyu I found a famous restraunt that sells salmon daikon maybe you should go try it out it is also a sky scraper itself. The workers are also not allowed to disclose who their boss is. He is also married.

Giyu: (OMG IS THAT MY RESTRAUNT?!)

Giyu: Oh,ok I will try it send me the adress later.

Shinobu: (Oh my, is that Giyu's restraunt that his mum is talking about?)

While all of this has happened Shinobu's Mum placed some CCTV's in Shinobu's room and Kanao and Aoi's room.

Kanae: (I think I know what are we going to do tommorow after the swim.)