𝖛𝖎𝖎. Friends

🥀 WRECK🥀SEVEN: Friend

🥀 WRECK🥀
SEVEN: Friend

November fades into December far too quickly for Juniper's liking. They were now months into their last school year and Naveen and Juniper were both too slow to grasp this truth. Both of them were still stuck somewhere between last year's June and this year's October. Time was a funny thing.

Quidditch season had also started, meaning that Naveen had early morning practises to attend more frequently, and Slytherin's first match against Ravenclaw was looming over their heads. 

"I'm going to shit myself," Naveen whispers to Juniper as they sit on the Slytherin table along with the other Quidditch players.

"You're over-reacting," Juniper tries consoling him. "You've done this plenty of times before."

"Shafiq!" The team captain Pucey roars. On any other day, he's alright, nice even. But during Quidditch season, Henry Pucey was a downright git. "Eat something for Merlin's sake! I don't want to you fainting because of low sugar out on the field."

In response to Henry's request, Naveen take one bite of his toast before his face turns a pale green colour. He drops his toast back on the plate.

"Blimey, Shafiq!" Pucey yells, exasperated.

"Leave him alone, Pucey." Juniper retorts icily, "He's nervous. You don't want him getting sick in the middle of the game, do you?"

The rest of the team murmur in silent agreement. No one wanted Naveen to get sick all over the Quidditch Pitch—not again. 

Juniper looked up from her plate and observed her surroundings. It seemed like the only other supporters the Slytherin's had was their Head of House Slughorn and Filch—both of them sported green scarves. Other than that, almost every other person was supporting Ravenclaw ( what a surprise ).

Students in Gryffindor and Hufflepuff were starting to show up in all blue clothes and carrying banners that were very Slytherin-negative. Naveen watched them all, his face getting greener by the second as he realised nobody but his own house supported him. There was something really sad yet unifying about that thought.

Someone taps Naveen on the shoulder gently, making him take his head out of his hands and gape at the person wordlessly.

"Good luck," Says Atlas quietly. 

Naveen gapes up at Atlas for thirty seconds before blinking, "Er, thanks."

The corner of Atlas' lips turn up the slightest before his gaze slides over to Juniper. She does not smile, in fact she refuses to. Atlas seems to detect her hostility and walks off to sit with his new friends—Juniper notices with a start that Regulus seems to have joined them as well. All of them were smirking, Juniper wouldn't be surprised if they were planning another attack.