Chapter 10

It's been 2 days when Jimin completely crushed Taehyung's hope .....He can't  believe his life ever controlled by someone and he couldn't do anything.....

It's easy to say that you can do this or that but in reality sometimes we can't take that step easily....

Here same goes for Taehyung....He had independent ,confident personality before but after marriage he lost his confidence and it credit goes to  his cruel Hyung who filled his mind with so much negative thoughts that his original self drowned into those pile of  heavy insulting  words and insecurity..........

But Jungkook noticed his Omega sadness but still afraid to ask because after that breakfast incident ..... Taehyung always gave him cold shoulder after that......But True blood made his mind that tonight he will talk with his omega and ask for forgiveness......

Everyone gathered in the dinning hall in  evening as Hoesok told them that he had some important  announcement.....

Taehyung came downstairs where he saw everyone already present  here even Jungkook who just came back from his work ......

Dong Lee told him to sit beside jungkook so he silently sat beside his husband......

Everyone was clueless that why Hoesok suddenly called all of them together??? .......

" I want to announce something important ....."

Everyone looked at him while Rose had shy smile present on his face.....

" Rose is expecting..........."

Everyone started to cheer in joy when Somi and Yeoujun as usual teasing Rose..... Jungkook also happy because he always loved kids ,he hugged Hoesok and congratulated him ....

" I am so happy for you hobi Hyung.... Congratulations"

Hoesok also smiled at him and whispered in his ears

" Next turn will be yours to give us a good news "

Jungkook's smile faded but somehow he managed to conceal it and gave him a fake smile but his gaze turned towards his mate who had a small smile on his face..

It looks like his omega is really happy....
Does that means ,Taehyung also loves children just like him....

But mentally slapped himself to think about that and tried to enjoy for his Hyung.......

But there was a person who had a sad smile on his face and inside he felt so many emotions .........

Everyone was so happy that they didn't notice that Jimin had tears in his eyes........

But Taehyung did....He noticed how Jimin's facial expression changed from a cheerful to sad one and Yoongi also looked little bit sad ......

Soon everyone back to their room or their own work while Taehyung came back to his bedroom but his mind asked him again and again

Why Jimin was looking so sad?His eyes clearly showed Pain ...but why!!??

Because as long he knew Jimin genuinely loves his family except him so he should be happy for Rose but his eyes showed too much Pain or little bit of jealousy may be.....

He shook his thoughts and took his phone to read some book ....but he was interrupted by a soft voice

" Taehyung "

He was so lost into his thoughts that he didn't even notice when Jungkook came into the room .....

He replied  a cold yes as bitter feeling inside his heart was still there......

But his doe eyes widened when he heard  an apology from the most superior rank

" I am so sorry Taehyung...I know it's hard for you to adopt our family tradition and customs but it doesn't mean to disrespect you that day...Jimin didn't hurt you purposely ....I am really sorry for that incident ..... please forgive us Taehyung..........."

Taehyung felt an unknown emotion blooming inside his heart that he couldn't even describe.... Didn't he think all alphas are same ?

Only used their gentle mask but still dominate the lower ranks .....In their pack Alphas never disrespect him but it didn't mean he never noticed their fake good one mask.......but there most powerful rank asked for an apology to his omega mate!!.... His Alpha's eyes showed how genuine he was.....

He never saw his appa said Sorry to anyone ,even though he was a great alpha but if he did any mistakes sometimes ,he never requested like that.....

Taehyung couldn't help but those bitter feeling gone immediately after listening those gentle words.....He tried to forget the past and decided that he will tell Jungkook everything ,like he completed medical school  and want to continue his profession as a doctor not a house wife......

So he said

" It's ok Jungkook....I accept your apology and want to start a new life but I have to say something very important"

Jungkook was literally in moon ....His omega forgave him and wanted to start a new life with him....He was his lucky day where he received only good news...

" Thank you so much Taehyung.....I will never disappoint you again...And tell me what you want to say ? "

" I actually...I am a .....but before he completed his sentence a knock on the door interrupted their conversation....

Jungkook excused himself and opened the door but his eyes widened when he saw the person infront of him.......

" What happened Hyung ??!! !!! Why you .....

but  Yoongi didn't need to say anything as Jungkook immediately understood the situation and left the room in hurry without looking his omega who still stood the same spot wanted to tell the truth.....

Please just don't be angry guys....next chapter will be long and main drama about to come.....

If you guys already knew this story based on a hindi serial but I will write  different plot and scenes from next chapter ....I will update next part soon......so you guys don't have to wait longer......