Chapter 26

Hello, everybody. Sorry for the late updates. I live in joint family, so i don't get all the time to write. Hope you all understand. I know the cravings, we got for the next update, and you all are also wait for a long time to read the next chapter.
But from i now I'll try to be more constant.

Story starts>>>>>>

Rudra, i....i want to tal..talk..

Ohh, finally you got time to talk ms Geetanjali.

Rudra, please once listen to me.

But why? You don't trust in me right? So why are going, to talk to me.
There is no need geetu.... Geetanjali!

He said. Unshed tears appear in her eyes.

But once...

I said just leave!!

She flinched on his roared voice. But instead of going away, she came near to him and cupped his face.
She was looking in those intense eyes. He tried to move and took one step but stopped by her voice...

Haye mare jayenge, hum to mit jayenge
Aisi baatein kiya na karo
Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo..

He stopped in his place.
She went to him and turned him towards her. With teary eyes she looked in his, and said .

I'll not bother you Rudra. If you don't want me in your life. And I'm literally sorry for doubting you. I was a fool, who was beleiving the diamond, the stone.
I'm so sorry. I've never got the love i wanted. Everybody who love me, just go far away from me. I don't wanted to lose you, i thought that if you'll also leave me them I will die. Because ....

She stopped. Her gaze was down.
He uplift her face and said..

Because ...

She said.

Because... I'm so deeply in love with you. I want to be yours. Mr Rudra Pratap Singh . And i know, you'll never ever, leave me. I beleive you Rudra. These 5 days, of your ignorance was killing me inside. I'm so so sorry .
Please accept me. I wanted to be loved. Please ....i request you ...

She cried, bending her head down.
Seeing her like this, his eyes also get wet

He cupped her face, and said...

Don't cry. I'm sorry for this stupid immature behaviour. I'm sorry. Don't cry! I ...i can't see you like this.... Please ..
And .. and i promise your hat I'll love you till my last breath. I love you. I love you so so much. Will be you my, mrs?

She just happily nodded. And within a second they both were in a tight embrace. She clutched his shirt to tightly so he pressed his arms more on her body, both were in bone crushing hug.

I love you my baby....

He said, silently. She chuckled.
They both parted,

I'm so so happy today rudra. I'll love to be your Mrs. I love you... I love you since I saw to the very first time.

And then, she pecked his lips with hers. Both closed there eyes. His hold get more tightened on her waist so he pressed his lips more on hers. She tightened her eyes, feeling his actions.Their closeness, was filled with passionate love for each other, immense belief on each other,

They both parted and again, get into a tight embrace.
.................

Everybody were gathered for breakfast.
There was a different glow on Geetanjali's face who nobody has saw in these years. Devika was observing this.

.........

Hey geetu, what happened? Bahut chamak rhi ho aaj to?

Nothing..... Devu.

She replied.

Hmmm,... Do you think am i a fool? No babes. I know your everything better than you . Now tell.

Her gaze got more deeper on her. She couldn't resist herself and tell...

Actually....vo...i proposed to rudra yesterday... Mtlab he proposed 1 week earlier and yesterday night, i give it a yes

Geetanjali's gaze was on her fidgeting fingers.
While Devika eyes were left open due to shock...

Whattttt??? Mujhe laga tha....mujhe laga hi tha ki something is cooking between you too. Jis tarah se he stares you, it is clearly visible that bete vo lattoo ho gya hai tere piche. Per yahan to tune bhi green light se di hai...wwooaahhh!!!

Vaiseee..... congratulations!!!! I'm very very happy for you....

She jumped on her ... Dur to happiness..

Areee... devika, shaadi hone se pehle maregi kya?

Ohoooo to beta aag gehri lagi hai? Dircet shaadi?

She shied.

.......

Whatt rudra? She accepted your proposal? Woww dudee.... I'm very very happy for you both.. ab to intezaar nhi hoga bhabhi ke aane ka....

Eeee.....stop your drama adi!
But I'm very happy today , happy for her, happy for us ...

Aditya hugged him tightly. He reciprocated

And Rudra, I'm happy for you both. Gharwaalon ko kab bataega?

Shi time per adi! Abhi nhi. But jald hi.

Thankkk you for your love!! Happy reading ☺️