Prouloge

In a mysterious factory from the other planet, a young lady who is at the age of 10 staring at some unknown green block-headed creatures that dressed up as scientists are tied up and surrounded by headless corpses. The young lady stared at them with no hint of emotions in her face while holding a bloody sword.

"Do-Don't do this!" One of the green creature said

"Don't come closer!"

"Don't hurt us! "

Even the green creatures are crying out and begging, the young lady look at them blankly. The she suddenly smiled.

"Don't do this?....
Don't come closer?...
Don't hurt us?.....
When I said those things to you did you ever  listen? "The young lady said while smiling

The green creatures felt shivers down to their spine as they saw the young girl smiled while had blood on her face. She  pointed the sword at them. And they began to tremble in fear.

"Oh don't be so afraid. I'm not gonna kill you.... Yet"The young girl coldy said and the green creatures were terrified.

" I will spare you" The young girl said and the green creatures we're relieved.

"But.... You need to answer my question first"

"WE WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION JUST PLEASE SET US FREE! " one of the green creature said while the others nod in agreement.

"Where is your boss? The one who made me suffer. " The young lady said

"O-our boss has already escaped! "
"Ye-yeah! "
"He is the one who made you suffer! Not us! We're just following his orders"
The green creatures exclaimed.

The young lady tapped her chin and said

"I see. Fair point. "

The young lady went to them and untied them. The green creatures were running as fast as they could. They were so happy when they saw the exit. They heard a sword being drawn but suddenly they stopped and their heads were rolling off their body. The young girl was behind them all along.

"You didn't answer my question" The young girl said as she kick their heads away from their body.

"Too bad the weapon you made, killed you" The young girl said coldly at the corpses as she went out and blow up the factory. She rode a spaceship and flew off. She stared at the stars from the window and saw a blue planet..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

' 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘕𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. J𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it so far?

⚠WARNINGS⚠

FULL OF GRAMMAR MISTAKED, MISSPELLED WORDS
(feel free to point them out so I could edit it)

VERY CRINGE

LOTS OF SWEARING

THE PICTURES ARE ALL FROM PINTEREST AND CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER

THE CHARACTERS AND PLOTLINE ARE NOT MINE (they belong to MONSTA) . ONLY MY OC AND SOME PLOT CHANGES BELONGS TO ME.

I JUST MADE THIS FOR FUN!

AND ALSO IF THIS STORY CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST THEN HAVE FUN READING 😚

"Talking"
'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨'
( Author's commentary)
*sound effects*