#𝟎𝟎𝟐

—— "𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬"——

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑9:37 PM

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑
9:37 PM

✧༚.✦✫+── 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄 filled the entire room as mikasa and i entered the lit space. the lights left the room glowing in a deep purple, the warm air prickling against my skin. mikasa and i held hands as we entered, wide grins on both of our faces.the scenery was something out of movie. people were everywhere. on the roof, occupying every room, all with red cups filled to the brim with liquor and eyes low in light of their high.

i could feel the bass of the music in my chest with each step i took, but i liked it. this, i'd missed this feeling. all the parties mikasa and i had been to up to this point hadn't been like this. overflowing with pure energy. well not pure but... you get the idea. mikasa said something, but it was so loud i could barely hear her. "what?" i asked. she leaned, cupping her hand over her lips as she said,

"so do you think he's really gonna be here?"

"who?" i asked.

"Eren!"

i shrugged as i took another look around. sure enough on the back porch of the enormous house, was a mini stage with band equipment and instruments already set up. "actually i think he'll be here," i said, feeling as my lips curled into a small grin. i pulled mikasa into the kitchen. "come on, let's go get fucked up."

she smiled that devilish grin of hers as we both made our way to the drink table.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑9:37 PM

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑
9:37 PM

✧༚.✦✫+── 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍 leaned against the wall, the base of the music making the curly blond hairs on his head wiggle. his eyes sat low, the effects of his usual pre-performance smoke with eren leaving him faded. he watched as the party dragged on, even though this was only the beginning of what was to come. eren stood next to him, tuning his guitar.