Tasty Roses and New Experiments

3rd Person POV

In a small lab somewhere located in Creation City... there is a a young 18 year old wolf was currently making a small experiment there..

(Author: Yeah this takes place in Friday Night Funkin Universe!)

Cypher: ah finally after 31 tries! I have replicated the damn potion!

The young scientist smiles as he sat down on the chair... his hair was messy and his horns looks sharper... he must have scratched it a lot...

The boy smirks as he takes off his lab coat...

Oh well but what he nearly and almost forgot was the... rose petals..

Cypher: I'm suck at chemistry!

Void: well!~ you can just ask for Hazama's help though he is a chemist after all!

Cypher: fuck you Void... you Milf fucker!

Cypher yelled at the mirror as the dark like entity *chuckles as he turns to smoke...

Cypher sigh as he looks at the potion ot slowly turns to pink like the original potion his friend made..

He smirks as he looks at the bulletin board as he looks at the pictures..

Cypher: man so many to choose from... so many people... oh well~ so whose first!!!

Cypher grins as he looks at the image on the wall... preparing his hunt...

Oh boy this won't end well for sure!!

(Here you go Prologue down! And oh well... Cypher/I am gonna have some fun!~ with some genderbend people hahaha!!!!~ stay tune for the neverending lemons!!!)

(Note: this is not an original idea... but a copy/spin-off to the original work)