Chapter Five~Collapsed

As Emily, Lucy and I sit in the ER waiting room so many things run through my mind. What's going to happen if she doesn't make it? What the hell am I going to tell her parents if she doesn't make it?

Holy shit, I need to calm down or William's going to feel my panic and worry and rip apart everything in his way to get here and comfort me. Or at least I think that's how the imprint think works. I'm not too positive.

"What's going to happen if she doesn't make it?" Lucy sniffles.

"I don't know but we need to stay positive for Grace's sake." I say rubbing away tears from my cheek.

I see the doctor that's taking care off Grace enter the waiting area. I quickly stand and walk over to him.

"Do you know whats wrong with her?" I ask.

"Yes, because of the bump on her head the brain was bruised. Because the brain was bruised, if she fell again that sent her into a coma, if she didn't fall, something big happened and caused her brain to overload which in turn caused her to go into a coma." The doctor explains.

"Will she be okay?" Emily asks.

"She should be fine. We reduced the swelling and she should come out of the coma soon with all memories of what happened."

I breath out air I didn't even know I was holding. I look over to my friends and give a weak smile.

"Everything thing will be okay." I whisper to myself.

But what if it's not?

"You girls should go home and get some rest." The doctor says.

"I think thats a good idea, lets go." Lucy says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the exit.

As we exit the hospital I see William and Finley walking towards us. I run up to William right away and hug him.

"We though you guys should be alone." Finley says while William huffs at the comment.

"Finley wanted to wait, I wanted to bust the hospital doors in to find you." William laughs. At least he's not afraid to admit it.

"Damn, you are one possessive wolf." I laugh and look up at him.

"Yes I am my Luna, yes I am." He says hugging me more.

"So, have you found any more information on what the hell happened?" Finley asks.

"Yes. Graces brain was swelling from an impact to her head yesterday. Anything new to report to us?" Emily asks with her hands on her hips.

"Well, yes. We found that unless Grace and Max were fully mated than Max shouldn't have passed out from Grace being hurt. Either something else is wrong with Max or somehow, Grace and Max are fully mated..." William reports.

As we all jump in the car I feel a heavy weight in my chest. It's hard to breath but I honestly don't know why. I hold my chest and try to control my breathing but nothing works. My vision starts to go blurry and I can tell that William feels my pain and confusion.

The dizzy feeling increases immensely and the pain in my chest is unbearable. My body can't take the pain and before I know it I'm surrounded by black.

~*~BACK AT THE HOUSE~*~

I wake up in my bedroom feeling dizzy and can only recall somethings that happened. I know Max and Grace passed out and she's in the hospital and that I was having chest pains. Thats the last thing...

"Thank the lords your awake!" I hear Lucy say as she runs over to me.

"What happened?" I ask groggily.

"We don't know hun. One minute you were fine and the next you were out like a light." She explains.

"Wait," I say looking around the room. "Where's William?"

"He went to burn off some steam. You've been out for three days Chloe."

Three days! What the fuck?!

"How the fuck hasn't he killed someone yet?" I ask with wonder.

"We have no idea but he's gone ape shit on Finley for wanting to come and check on you. That damned possessive wolf wouldn't let me or the others come near you either." She snaps at me for the last part, like what the fuck did I do?

"Wait, did Grace come home?" I ask.

"Yeah, her and Max are up and probably cuddling on the couch as we speak." Emily says walking in.

"Well miss noisy can you please explain to what has happened over the past three days. After all my dad has to know I was out...Right?" I ask.

"Yes your dad knows everything now. He yelled at William but in the end William just went out to run of steam." Emily explains.

"Hey look who's up!" I hear Grace run through the door.

"Yep. Now, someone please tell me where William is." I whine.

"He'll be back soon. I mean he has to know his mate is aw..." Before Finley could even finish the sentence William was pushing past him and making his way right to me.

"Oh, thank god you are okay! You had me worried so much. Really I could have torn Finley apart so many times." William rambles.

"I heard. You possessive thing." I tease.

"Call it what you want but it's rare that one mate goes down without the other. I mean if you would have died I would have gone crazy."

"I get that I really do but what we need to focus on right now is not that I'm awake." I start. "We need to start with what the hell took me down in the first place." I say.

"Well, what could it be?" Grace asks.

"I have no idea..." I admit.

"Well then we need to get on that." Emily declares sticking her arm in the air.

"Thank you, queen of attitude. Please tell us what to do next." I joke.

"Haha very funny Chloe." Sarcasm drips from her voice.

"Wait," I say remembering something that may be important. "Three days ago before we all found out about all of this I found this on my back..." I trail off and lift my shirt to expose the small mark that looks similar to a crescent moon.

"This can't be..." Max whispers.

"Impossible..." Finley states.

"But how?" William mumbles.

All us girls in the room look at each other with confused faces.

"What the fuck is going on?" We all yell in unison.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heyo!

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think the crescent moon on her back could mean? It seems to mean something pretty big to the boys. Well, hopefully we'll figure out next chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment and everything else.

OH AND I MADE IT TO MY GOAL! Almost one week before when I wanted to reach it. You guys are super amazing.

My new goal is 200k reads by the end of June:)

Thank you so much!

Xoxo
-Maddie

(Updated and edited on June 18, 2016)