chapter 4

Super sorry for not updating for a while. Had writes block. But I'm back.

(Kronos/Luke) prov:

   The look on everyone's face when they saw percy being taking. Was priceless.
Knock,
Knock.

"Enter"

"Sir he is awake."

"Good you may go."

    We can't wait to see him. Chaos said that more than just his skin tone and hair color changed. We really hope that the wedding is soon. We can't wait for him to be ours for all eternity.

"Kronos, Luke ready to see what Percy looks like now." Chaos.

"Yes "
  When we so .aw him it was so hard not to jump him there an then. He now had a more girl like shape. His eyes had stars and planets in them. The cloths he wore made him look even more sexy. But what caught my interest the most was the big black angel wings on his back.

"Well how do I look. "Percy asked

"Absolutely sexy my little angel."Kronos/Luke said.

   Did he just blush. That is so cute. We hope that everyone of our kids have his looks. They will break so many hearts.

"Okay time for the wedding."chaos said.

"What!" We both said at the same time.

"Better to marry you two now instead of later." Chaos said calmly with a shrug o f his shoulders.

"Fine buy me. If it is okay with Percy." We both said.

"It's fine." Percy mumbled cutely.

   Percy will finely be ours. Yes yes YES. Time for my children to see what they just lost was their greatest weapon.

I don't feel like writing the wedding part. But I may or may not write a shut secen. Please leave comments.