What in the Clover Kingdom??

A/n "This story may contain spoilers to the anime and manga. This story dose not go to the anime or magna's time line. Patri is outside of William's body, and Liebe is here. Yuno is the prince of the spade kingdom. and I think that's all, other that language, and there is small yaoi."

Chapter 1

Luck's POV

I was doing my normal stuff, I went into the kitchen to steal some of Magna's pudding, then I was going to tell him. But when I got there my head started to hurt. I thought nothing of it and keep moving. I got the pudding out of the fridge and eat it, my head still hurt. I thought I might go lay down on my way to my room my head started to get really bad. I went to go tell Captain Yami something was wrong but then everything went black. 

What.....is....going.....on...?

Magna's POV

I heard a loud crash come from the kitchen and I first thought nothing of it, like okay it's just Charmy, but right as I thought that Charmy walked pasted me.

So I got up and walked over there.("Ah* I bet Luck is taking my pudding again, why that little bas....")

When I walked into the kitchen Luck throw a spell at me.

"What The Hell Luck.. Are You Crazy!!!"

"Where am I?"

"What are you talking about Luck your in the Black Bulls.? Are you okay?"

I took a step towards Luck and he throw another attack at me.

"WHAT THE HELL Luck...? Luck..?" ("What the hell just happened where did Luck go?")

William's POV
At The Golden Dawn Hideout

"Hey Captain Vangeance ?" Langris came in holding a stack of papers

"Yes Langris."

"The Wizard King dropped this off for you."

"No, William is busy." Patri walked out from behind my desk

"Patri were just going to have to pause our game for a minute okay."

"No."

"Patri!! We ether put the game up or pause it for just a minute, do you understand!"

"Fine we will just pause it."

"Captain?"

"Yes Langris."

"Is he allowed to be here?"

"Yes the Wizard King said it was okay mostly because Patri kept coming to my room in the middle of the night."

*CRASH!!**BANG!!*KAPOW!!*

"What was that?" Patri asked.

"Captain Vangeance." Alecdora busted throw the door's.

"What is it!?"

"The Base is under attack!!"

"What!!"

Right as I was about to go down and stop the attacker the room we were in was hit, the ceiling collapsed on-top of us knocking us all out.

35 minute's and 28 sec later 29 sec 30 sec....(Patri stop counting.)

I woke to Patri and healing my leg.

"Patri?"

"Everyone's okay I can still feel there mana it's only a little weak because there most likely unconscious."