My First-Time summoning Slender

When I first summoned the man himself, I was about 12. Of course, I had not much knowledge at the time of what I was in for, now If you are thinking of summoning him, I do advice you don't as he is not someone to mess with. Now for you dumb kids who think your quirky and what to be his proxy, I highly advice you shouldn't, I will get into that subject in a later chapter however.  Now back to my experience I had no idea what I was getting myself into. However perhaps it was the feeling I got in my chest after he was summoned. But one thing I did now once I turned from that tree is that I was face to face with a dreary aura that was not there before. Over the next years after I have been face to face with experience after experience, and these entity's aren't some fun meme or whatever the internet has depicted them as. 

Now if you wish to play with these entity's here is the way to summon slender there are other ways, I might mention in later chapters, but this is how I did it at the time and I'd say the easiest but its not that effective

(This works better at night)                                                                                                                                                 First find a tree (this works better near woods)

Then find some kind of sharp object (preferably a knife)

Then carve A circle with an X through it into the tree

then chant

Slenderman Slenderman, all the children try to run

Slenderman Slenderman, to him it's all part of the fun

Slenderman Slenderman, dressed in his dark suit and tie

Slenderman Slenderman, you most certainly will die

Then turn around and from my knowledge one of three things should happen

1. He will not show up and nothing will happen (very common as this method isn't very effective I had this happen the third time I tried this method) If this happened and you still want to summon him you might want to try a more........ Diverse method

2. He will appear behind you and kill you (rarer but one you might want more than what I will mention I know shocking )

3. You will feel a dreary Presence (as rare as the second one however worse, this happened to me the first and second time I summoned him. This most likely means he is stalking you in Wich I will get more into that in later chapters.)

Of course, none of what I say is curtain as I'm only here to inform. This is just what I have picked up over the years I don't what people attacking me saying none of what I say is true because there are other opinions out there on this matter, I would love to hear more experiences from fellow researchers and if you tried this method message me and tell me about your experiences.

I will try to keep you guys posted but thanks for coming to my ted talk and good night.