🌸The problem🌸

🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁

'What happend?', Yoongi asked curiously once Jin returned to their hotel. He looked exhausted and ... lost..

'Hyuung!', Yoongi was afraid. He don't want to hear a bad news.

'Yoongiahh! I think.. I will loose him', Jin hugged Yoongi supressing his tears.

'Please calm down Hyung. We will find a way. Whats the condition now?', Yoongi inquired.

'I dint attend the court. I sent my lawyer on my behalf to get all needed information. Here is the custody documents copy which That Lee bastard is having. I am so dumbfounded', Jin said.

Yoongi read the documents learning what exactly was there. 'Can we call Hoseok? He knows very good lawyers. You know Jieun was public prosecutor right? Hoseok has huge grip in such matters. He may help. He is in hotel premises only', Yoongi suggested getting a nod from Jin.

🍁🍁🍁

'First of all.. Hyung! Tell me what happend. This document is so clumpsy, I dont even get the point. Who is this Lee? Whats this document?', Hobi asked checking the custody file.

'Hoseokah! Incase if you remember, when you left to Japan, I have only 1 step brother. Namjoon. 1 and Half year after you left... My dad was on his death bed and he informed me about his one more son. Tae is son of my Dad's secretery. My dad was young and arrogant and he doesnt take responsibility of Tae while his mom was pregnant.

Eventually, she married some one else and that is this.. Lee Myeong Gu (A/N: head of dispatch😏). He is a ... pervert', Jin had tears in his eyes. So as Hobi. He is afraid to here what is coming from Jin's mouth. He wished Tae might not have suffered too much.

'He tortured Tae alot. Being a lawyer, he never tried to harrass Tae sexually but... he harrassed Tae in every other way. He use to beat him and he used to force Tae to.. To..', Jin couldnt say.

'To what hyuuung?', Hobi couldnt control his anger.

'He used to force Tae to pleasure him... orally after his mom died due to heavy stress and heart attack', Yoongi said as he know Jin cant say it. 'And once Jin hyung found the whereabouts of Tae, he tried to talk to Myeon Gu and wanted to check on Tae. But he is too obsessed with Tae and he dint let Hyung to meet Tae. So, Jin secretly checked on Tae. He met Tae in his school in a very drastic situation where he is getting bullied by fellow students for the slap prints all over his body and for his poor attire. Also he was getting bullied physically', Yoongi continued.