Chapter 6

"Ah-" He didn't trust himself to speak, but not saying anything would surely make him think he was hiding something. He tried to force out any kind of response to help the situation but half of what he managed wasn't even intelligent. He felt sick. The burning in his face was so intense he eventually gave up and hid behind his hands.

He was positive he had ruined everything and that Bakugou would never talk to him again. He went over his life and how absolute shit it would feel without him. He didn't notice the bed shift as he spiraled.

"Kirishima." Bakugou pried at his hands-tried to. "Dammit, look at me."

He adamantly shook his head, refusing to move. Of course, he also knew that fighting Bakugou on most anything was a losing battle. He contemplated running once he finally got them out of the way.

"It's okay ."

Kirishima looked into intense eyes, his own watering. "Don't just say that..." He looked away and swallowed past the tightness in his throat. He didn't have to try to make him feel better; actually, that was somehow more embarrassing. He wished he would just leave him to wallow in his own misery for being so obvious. Bakugou sighed.

A hand slid behind his head to direct it towards a familiar set of lips. The contact was more intimate than before but nearly as brief. Bakugou exhaled as he pulled away, the warm breath causing his stomach to swirl. Kirishima forced his brain to catch up and pulled him back, greedily feeding on another kiss. He wasn't surprised when Bakugou fisted his hair; he always had to win. This time though, he was content to let him as his back hit the bed. 

The weight of him felt amazing and Kirishima allowed himself to sink under it. Bakugou slid his hand under his shirt and he couldn't help arching into the feeling. He let his own get lost in blond hair. Bakugou ran a hot tongue across his lips and the heat seeped straight into his bones. A soft moan barely escaped when he heard a loud bang from outside.

Bakugou jerked his head up, brows knitted at the interruption. Kirishima twisted to look towards the sound as well-his breath coming out ragged. When he looked back, red eyes were waiting for him. He froze under their gaze. Should he say something? He should say something. What even was that? Is that what he should say? No. whatever it was, it was amazing. He wondered if Bakugou was thinking the same.

More banging interrupted his thoughts, this time it was directed at his door. "Kirishima! Get up man!" Bakugou visibly grimaced at Kaminari's voice.

"Kinda busy!" Kirishima called back.

"Too bad, I need you!"

Bakugou's scowl deepened.

"What ?" Kirishima tried to keep from whining.

Kaminari tried the door knob, "Since when do you lock your door? What are doing anyway?!"

"Uh-" Kirishima looked to Bakugou who merely stared back. "I'm already in bed."

"Eff that! Come on, we're going out and I'm not gonna be the third wheel!"

Bakugou rose from the bed and went to open the door to the balcony.

Kirishima sat up fully, "Wait-."

Bakugou spun around with a finger against his lips and Kirishima went silent. He then slid out onto the balcony and hopped the short distance to the one attached to his own room. Kirishima sighed heavily.