A bad day gets better?

Authors note: I want to preference this by saying that I haven't played any of the FNAF games..... I'd watched a few YouTube videos, but haven't played myself.... And I accidentally stumbled into the sun and moon fandom on twitter...... didn't take me long to simp for them just as much as everyone else does. Even made a few new friends in the process! So in case this one shot turns out to be complete shit that's why. I'm still new, but thought I'd try my hand at it. Hope I can do the fandom justice, and some of you like it. Thanks for the read if you do decide to do so!

-Annas' last brain cell.

——————————————————————————

Work had been shit all day. First your boss decides to throw a last minuet meeting, leaving you having to get everything in order with minimal help, then a coworker spilled coffee on your shirt, and finally you had to stay late and deal with incompetent people. You were trudging up the street, almost home, when it decided to pour down a sheet of rain.

"OF FUCKING CORSE! JUST ADD ON TO THIS SHIT!!" You screamed out to no one in particular.

Shoving your key into the lock and aggressively opening the door was not what your two lovers were expecting to be greeted with. Looking to each other and giving a quick nod, Sunny scurries quickly over to you by the front door, helping you take your shoes off. While Moonie quickly made his way to the kitchen to start you a cup of tea.

"Hello sunshine...... long day?" He asked, full of concern as he looked you over.

"Hey Sunny, I'm sorry. It's been a really bad day. I didn't mean to worry you."

Giving him a reassuring smile you lean in to kiss his forehead before he stands back up again. Scooping you up easily into his arms, he carries you into the living room peppering your face with kisses and sweet words of affection against the tender skin. Giggles and blushes escape you as he sits down onto the couch with you placed comfortably in his lap.

"Do you want to talk about it? Or would you like for us to make it all better, Staaarliiiight?"

You turn your head quickly finally hearing your other lovers' voice. Seeing Moon walk in with a steaming cup fills your heart with love and lust, at the implications of his words. The blush on your face grows even deeper as you see his red eyes alight with lust, and feel Suns hands start to slowly move up and down your thighs.

"And how would you both plan on making it better?"

A sly smirk graces your features as you look between them with mischief in your eyes. A low chuckle comes from Moon as he slowly leans in to kiss along your neck. Sun kisses the back of your shoulders, as his hands grip the inside of your thighs gently.

"Oh I can think of a few different ways.... Don't you think Sunny? We should treat our little princess since she had such a hard day, yeah?"

Sun chuckled between your shoulder blades before giving out a hum, like he was thinking hard about the question Moon had asked. Suns hand slowly inching closer to where you needed him most. His touch barely there, just ghosting over your heat, before slowly dragging his fingers up to your hip to draw little circles. Moon gently grips your jaw to pull you into a kiss, his tongue sliding along your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You grind back onto Suns lap, slightly moaning into the kiss without thinking. Moon takes the opportunity to slip inside, fighting your tongue for dominance.

"I do believe she deserves a reward for being such a good girl for us right now."

Sun finally spoke up, grinding his hips into you so you could feel his slowly growing erection. Moon gave a small hum into the kiss before pulling back, holding your throat gently, just the slightest of a squeeze to let you know to pay attention.