HER

HERINTRODUCTION

HER
INTRODUCTION

★☼︎★☼︎★☼︎★

     Ezrah Lumière was once a good kid.

She wasn't exactly a genius, but she wasn't dumb either; her grades consisted of solid A's, B's and occasionally C's. She had seven siblings — two sisters, one twin and four brothers, who she all treated with the upmost of respect and love, even when they didn't really deserve it ( — like all those times Quinn cheated on her husband, Archer's never-ending cycle of drug dealing and the fact that Asher was drunk more than he wasn't. ) She was always described as a good kid, with a heart of gold, but her life was a whirlwind of constant, never-ending heartbreak and drama so she eventually just woke up and decided; fuck this.

     The Lumière family had a history of screw ups. Christopher Lumière, certified ring leader and papa of the litter was the definition of an alcoholic who's antics went so far as to get him banned from the entirety of Europe. The deadbeat mama bear of the lot of 'em, Trish, was a bipolar junkie who had been in a nuthouse since Ezrah and Asher were thirteen. The first born of the clan, Quinn, did her best raising her six siblings but was a mess — and that's putting it lightly. Coke addict who was apparently clean but everyone knew that was a load of BS, tumultuous almost 17-year relationship with husband Christian Thornton who'd she'd cheated on so many times everyone had lost count. The eldest boy of the family, Archer, was a teen dad who dropped out at sixteen to sell drugs with Alejandro Flores and Barry Castillo.

And last but not least, Ezrah Lumière; one of the two middle children of the Lumière family. She got hooked on drugs last year, mainly MDMA, but it could be anything really: whether it be Xanax, Ket or even just her brother's pills for bipolar. Not only that, but she found herself becoming grossly obsessed with not someone who's not only a stuck-up asshole, but also a grown fucking man. Despite the fact she knew it was morally wrong, she didn't care because Tommy Maybank loved her, which is something she'd been chasing since she knew what love even was, and as pathetic as it sounds, was all she'd ever wanted.

     And Kiara. Kiara fucking Carrera. Ezrah Lumière and Kiara Carrera had been best friends since they were eleven years old. From there on out, the two had been conjoined at the hip for the next four years. But in one night, somehow everything seemed to change for the worst. In one night, Ezrah somehow managed to kiss Kiara in front of a crowd of people, lose her virginity to Tommy in a bathroom stall and get sent to rehab all in the space of five hours. When she got back, Kiara wanted nothing to do with her, and Kiara's parents had found out about the two girls' dirty little secret.

God, she can't help but wonder when things got so fucking complicated.

★☼︎★☼︎★☼︎★

EZRAH LUMIÈREantonia gentry

EZRAH LUMIÈRE
antonia gentry

❝ Go blow your boyfriend, Cameron, I wanna get wasted. ❞

★☼︎★☼︎★☼︎★

EXTRA CASTING ——
tommy maybank, jacob elordicyrus hosseini, aria shahghasemialejandro flores, tommy martinez.  xavier flores, young!ethan cutkoskydonovan morgan, michael b jordan.  emma park, lulu antariksa.

★☼︎★☼︎★☼︎★

started: march 15th, 2021
ended: