Chapter 16

I have nothing to say for myself about not updating.....

Nonetheless in joy the previously

" Christi ,The serum somehow protects them from the radiation and we have the documents at the studio prove to you and we have shared it with the internet and you can go onto our app and go onto the premime tear and you can look at the evidence yourself if you want but from the evidence we have seen it doesn't affect the person that has the serum in them because it has radiation in it itself. Just trust us please." Woods said pleadingly. She thinks for a few minutes and then mutters " fine". I step and hug her tightly then I step back and turn around and walk towards my niece.

In joy the chapter

Carlee's POV
I split off from my uncle and Woods . I walk towards my choir teacher and my old science teacher talking to others and I look back at Sam with a worried expression on my face. We walked up to them and stood there waiting for them to notice us. After what felt like an eternity( in reality it was just 1 minute) my choir teacher said  " hello Carlee and Samantha " " Hi Mr  Michael's " I said with a smile on my face. " Carlee " said my science teacher  " hm? Yes Mrs Allen" I asked " What is this lab y'all were talking about? I heard you said something about secret room's." Mrs Allen asked. "Dont worry about it." I said kindly. 'Oh ok' she said wanting to know more.

Ashley's POV
I sat there throwing a ball at the wall. I threw the ball 1 last time and stared at my forearm, thinking 'how would my life be with this? What would my parents do if they found out?' I sighed, put my arm down, I walked downstairs sluggishly and stood still, 'I should call Carlee.' I grabbed my phone from my pocket and put in my earbuds. I put in my password, clicked the phone app and pressed 'Charlie', the phone rang and rang and rang and rang until she picked up. "Hey Charlie," "wha- di- -ou -a-(what did you say?)" "what" the phone hung up. I stare at my phone with confusion. I put my phone up and sighed with annoyance . I mutter under my breath,"God, what the hell."

Carlee's POV
We're walking into the cafe when my phone rings and I see it's Ashley so I answer it only to hear "He-Ch-ar-ie""what did you say"'wh-" Then the phone hung up. I look at my phone and then I put it back in my back pocket. Woods looks at me and asks " who was that? " " Your phone won't work here because of the radiation." I looked back at him and said " it was Ashley and I figured that out when I couldn't hear her and the phone hung up by itself." My uncle asked not looking back " Are we almost there Carlee?" " Yes it's on the stage " I said running to the  back of the stage, finding the right brick, pushing it inwards and pulling the door open showing a room with a bar  halfway around the room with vials of serum and an apple two in the back. The three of them look into the room in shock. My uncle mutters " how is this possible?!" I slightly chuckled.

Ashley's POV
'Maybe I should text her' I pulled out my phone and clicked on her number 'hey charlie, where are you?' I stared at my phone with confusion as the text kept loading. I decided to test something out, I left my phone on my bed, face up, I stepped away from the phone slowly. I stared at my phone wide-eyed as the text sent. Shocked, I took a couple steps back and mouthed  'What. The. Fuck'

Back to carlee, brought to you by The Woodlands mall(woods)
3rd Person POV
Woods heard Carlee's phone ding, walked towards it and (sister) snatched it. He walked away mischievously and sat with Sam. "Sam, SAM," he whisper-yelled, "What Woods," she looked at him then glanced at the phone and back at him, "why do you have Carl-." "SHHH! Lets text her friend back, obviously nothing bad, just text her," ''Why,"'I don't know, just because," Sam finally gave in and sighed. ( if you don't get this reference then you'er not a real fan of project 863 🤣/jk or am I?)

Here's your chapter for you :)

This chapter has 782 words in it

Have a good day/night.
And always remember to breathe and to always start curious.

Peace ✌🏻 My fellow subject four members.