XXXII. Sneaking Around [Andy B. pt 2] **

* lime - aka touching but no actual intercourse. thats why I didnt mark this as a smut

The next time I saw Spender was in Utah. We stopped for breakfast and then headed straight to the venue. Setting up everything was a hassle, and me trying to get everything ready at least an hour earlier this time caused chaos. INK was on first with BVB following, pushing MIW to last. I walked through the crew members, holding my supplies of makeup and such. No one was allowed to touch it, not even my brother.

I was listening to one of his songs that I quoted at the last show, We Don't Have to Dance, now that it was stuck in my head. I decided to just listen to it on repeat. You'd think hearing my brother sing over and over was annoying, but the song came out six years ago. I didn't start touring with Andy until after his solo album was released.

I pushed my way into the boys' green room and saw them all chatting again. "You guys whispering about me?" I smiled and sent a wink their way, setting my things down.

"Well.." Lonny started, "We were talking about you and Spencer." I rolled my eyes and started taking the makeup out.

"It is quite interesting since you've hated him for years," my brother said to me.

"We're just friends," I said and rolled my eyes.

"That's what they all say." Jinxx walked over and smirked at me.

"Do you want me to draw a dick on your face for the show?" I threatened. He quickly backed away. The TV in the room lit up from CC turning it on and it showed the venue, INK about to go on. "Cool, we better do this quick."

°

After I watched the boys go on stage, I ran off with a giggle and found Spencer, who pulled me into INK's green room. None of the other members were in there, so Spencer easily pushed me against the wall and put his lips to mine.

After we got drunk that night, it's been hard for us not to be around each other. It's only been a few days, but every time we all get off the bus, Spencer and I have to stay apart. While everyone was asleep, we sent pictures. Wasn't my best moment in life, but at least I knew what he was packing.

But it was awful trying to not touch myself. On the top bunk of my brother, I had to make as little noise as I possibly could. Both Spencer and I weren't doing anything but sending pictures and getting horny. It was too risky.

I pressed my lips hungrily against his. His hands went down to my hips and mine around his neck. I got excited a little too quickly. He pulled away from me with a smile. "I've wanted to do that again.. Even though its not been that long.."

"Me too, don't worry," I responded quickly so I could kiss him again. By only pulling away a few times, I pushed Spencer to the couch and straddled his lap. His hands moved to my ass and I smiled, letting out a sigh of relief when he gently massaged it.

I pulled away again to lean into his neck and start kissing, slightly sucking in areas. I made sure not to linger in one spot too long or else we'd both me dead. By his bandmates and my friends, and most importantly, the fans. A slight moan came from him and I smiled. "You're hot.." I spoke against his soft skin.

"I could say the same about you.." he whispered into my ear and softly bit my earlobe. I smiled but pulled back slightly as he pushed my shorts down.

"We can't-"

"Just let me please you," he interrupted. I looked at him for a moment and nodded, standing up and slipping down my shorts and underwear. I made sure the door was locked before walking back over and sitting on his thigh. He was shocked for a moment before he smirked when he felt how wet I was, and honestly I was too.

"Better have an extra pair of pants, Charnas." I smirked at him and gently began moving myself against his thigh. I had to cover my mouth though, so I didn't let out moans that were too loud.

He grunted just looking at me, his eyes scanning my body. I smiled, not being able to keep my eyes off of his. I noticed the visibly growing bulge in his pants and I smirked. "Get yourself off by watching me."

He looked up with a but of shock on his face. "Wow, you're a little naughty, huh?" I giggled and winked. He obeyed and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down slightly and pulling his erection out. I almost drooled at him, but I gained my composure, which was slowly leaving due to the pleasure. He took himself in one hand and slowly began rubbing, staring at me intently.

I pulled his hand away and spat in it, pushing it back to his dick. He got the message and smirked, rubbing my spit all up and down him. It made my body even hotter. I reach my hand down and started running my clit. It sent a wave of new pleasure down my body and I used my non-dominant hand to grab onto his shoulder. This caused him to pull me down with his non-dominant hand, pressing his lips to mine.

I rubbed myself at a fast pace, not being able to hold my whimpers and quiet moans in. "Fuck, yeah, rub yourself thinking about me, baby," he whispered to me. I jerked my hips quicker against him but I wasn't getting the pleasure I needed.

I took the hand he was using to rub himself and I stood, me now hovering over his thigh where I once sat. "Finger me, Spencer. Fuck.." I spoke to him and grabbed his dick in my hand, rubbing him back as well. Once I did, he plunged two fingers inside of me and leaned into my shoulder. He bit down to keep his moans in, but honestly, I liked the feeling. I no longer rubbed myself as that hand was now in his hair, tugging on it.

When he started curling his fingers inside of me, I slowed my hand down. I didn't want to, but fuck, was he good. I tried my hardest to keep up but I was starting to see stars. I clenched myself around his fingers before my hips jerked one last time and I came. I rubbed him as quickly as I could and I felt him twitch.

A few moments after my orgasm, he had his. I continued rubbing him to get all of what I could out for him. He pulled his fingers out to dig both of his hands into my hips. I felt my orgasm drip onto my legs and it made me shiver. When he was done, I pulled my hand away and put it to my mouth, humming at the taste.

We both breathed heavily and he did the same with his fingers, looking me straight in the eyes as he licked them off. It took a few minutes for me to calm down, but I looked down at his now white stained black jeans. "That's gonna bleach them.."

"Yeah, I know. I have extra pairs for a reason," he laughed a bit. I kissed him again, pressing my tongue against his and pulling away after a moment. "Your brother's probably almost done, Y/n.." I nodded and moved off of him, grabbing the underwear I once had on and cleaning myself up with them.

"I'll go commando before they get back." I laughed to myself and he did as well, taking off his shirt since it was also ruined. He changed in front of me and I didn't mind, but when he was done, he sauntered over.

"That was fun. We should do it again.." he pulled me in by my shoulders.

"Mm, we should. The next show is in a few days."

"Perfect. Send me more of those beautiful pictures tonight though, I love seeing them." He winked at me and opened the green room door.

6 3 22