[ The History ]

CHAPTER 4[ New Orleans, 2011 ]

CHAPTER 4
[ New Orleans, 2011 ]

5 months earlier.

"Jane-anne?" A voice croaked out from the doorway, the older witch lifted her head and was greeted with the sight of a teary eyed Georgia.

She walked further into the room as Jane-Anne gestured for her to do so, quickly pulling the girl into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" she cried into the woman's shoulder. "It wasn't supposed to happen like this"

Jane-Anne consoled the girl, it had been 3 months since she had seen her, Georgia had been holed up in her apartment since she was publicly exiled by the witches due to her affiliation with Marcel and her role in the events of the harvest ritual. While Jane-Anne had the most reason to banish her, she understood the girls desire to keep her sister safe, after all Jane-Anne would do anything to protect her sister. Jane-Anne trusted upon the harvest, while Georgia had her doubts.

Everything would have been drastically different if she hadn't interfered but Jane-Anne's life was not free of mistakes and she didn't see the point in exiling the girl any longer. It would take some time to regain the covens trust, but Jane-Anne was willing to fight by Georgia's side. In everyone's good interest. "It's okay sweet, it will all work out."

──────── ✧ ────────

"So, if I had to guess, knowing Klaus's history, Elijah has a dagger in his chest. It's a magical object, you're a witch. Do a locator spell, locate the dagger, locate Elijah." Rebekah stated simply, glancing over at the Devereaux witch as they walked amongst the mausoleums of the cemetery.

"I can't use magic. It's punishable by death – Marcel's rules." Sophie stated, sick of the originals and their demands.

"Marcel? What do you think I'm going to do to you if you don't give me what I want?"  Rebekah quipped, stopping to look at the witch.

"Not much. I've been linked, so anything you do to me, you do to Hayley."

Rebekah furrowed her eyebrows, pausing for a moment to think "Who?"

Sophie raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, right the mumzy. Well, luckily for you, Elijah seems to care about her, otherwise I'd break your neck right here." The original remarked, as Sophie simply rolled her eyes.

"How did Marcel get so bloody powerful, anyway? He wasn't like this when I left a hundred years ago."

"Marcel has a way to tell whenever there's magic done in the Quarter. The 'how' isn't relevant." Sophie sighed, the originals knowing about Davina was not in anyones best interest.