Mansion

A short blank mind, he's staring at the static carpet below him: oh what to do, where to go? He was thinking to himself. He didn't know weither to stay with his friend or go some place elsewhere and hide like he usually dose, but,,, then again he always dose shortly return to this friend of his. Who the hell am I talking about? Well, a hybrid who has a serious problem of trying to escape some people who are trying to capture him. Welcome to a world where this thing learns from his best friends about the world and himself, he loves the both of them, but he doesn't know that yet. Welcome to the world of;

"Whitty!" A small girl with cloud like hair had tapped on this cartoon looking bombs shoulder.
"Hm?" The bomb had snapped out of his thinking state, his eyes shifted and focused on the girl with his droopy orange tented eyes.
"Hey! I just wanted to tell you that..hex was inviting us to his place to hang out? And maybe play basket ball? You remember my friend Hex right?" Whitty thought for a moment about what the small gal had just said to him, he then took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders. The faint memories of the guy bled back-into his memory : "oh mhm, i remember him,"
"So dose this mean you'll come?" She raised a brow questioning the bomb,
Whitty stood up and huffed, shrugging his shoulders in confused agreement "sure," this luckily made his friend smile "oh thanks Whitt!" Her eyes glowed happily which shortly got followed up by a hug, Whitty usually doesn't know what the hell to do in these soft moments like this (with her), but he's learning, so he just smiles and pats her poofy hair.
"Don't mention it smalls," he says.

Despite how small this girl Carol is, she surprisingly can drive, and drive very well actually, It took her a while to master this, but she made it!
On there way to her friends place, as usual Whitty was in the back laying down trying to adjust his tall slim fit body in the spaces of the car with a blanket on top of him. He didn't want any riskes this time so he just went (or tried) his best to go with the flow.
Minutes after, they where there!

Carol got out of the car upon seeing the bomb hybrid already had uncovered himself and he slowly got out of the car, the bomb very faintly smiled at carol, then looked up at this huge living space, at the time, he didn't know what to call these kind of big ass houses. (a mansion) Carol slowly intertwined her finger through his  "c'mon," she said while guiding  him to hex's front door step, while the bomb was being guided he hunched his back  and very quickly put his hood over his face hoping and praying that the people who where looking for him where no where near to be seen from hex's place.

The door opens;

"Ah! Hello Carol!"
Here was hex. Hex..was A...robot...? Yes, He was a 6'1 robot with a tv like monitor head, with metallic/mechanical arms and legs plus two crazy wired antennas on top of the monitor. He was wearing a white sleeveless basketball shirt with the number 16 imprinted on it while also wearing some orange and white shorts.

Boy was Whitty surprised, he forgot all about what he'd look liked, honestly Whitty was thinking of some other dude Carol was mentioning of.

"Come in, Come in!" The robot said looking both of them up and down, he noticed Whitty and patted him on the back when they went threw the door

This caught the tall, tall man's attention which he shivered at the touch of hex's cold metal claws bleeding threw his hoodie.

As Carol had walked in first, she quickly already made herself very comfortable just like if she was at home, but as for Whitty, his eyes where distraught at all the things that where held inside the house. There where huge pantings along with many stretched hallways; it's like a maze, you could so easily get lost. And the..huge stairs, nice kitchen to his side leading on with a big ass living room??? Who knows what other secrets lied beneath this mansion. While the bomb was caught off guard by everything in the house, hex calmly walked over with a bright but soft smile on his face "Whitmore, is it?" He asked this made Whit snap back into reality;
"No, just Call me whitty."  The tone in his voice was rather very serious.
"Oh! My fault! I shall call you.. Whitty then ! :]"
"Aight. Appreciate it," he mumbled making his way to his small female friend.
"Of course whitty!" When hex saw him approach Carol he remembered the Original plans and why he gathered them in the first place, so the robot "cleared his throat" and asked: "So Carol I was wondering after we chillaxe you think we c—"
"Yes hex, i promise you're cute little robot face we will play basketball in a minute " she cut him off smiling to herself
"Oh great! Whitty remembers how to play r—"
"Yes." Shortly Whitty cut him off as well, hex wasn't a fan of it but he knows Carol likes teasing him, and Whit seems cool so he let it slide.
"Yes! Of course!"

As Whitty and Carol where already laying down he decided to make himself comfy too, because knowing Carol's: "in a little bit" secretly means not until an hour and a half or so. So to stall he tried sliding between the two and saved his small talk for later or the basketball court, but as soon as they knew it the TV was turned on by carol and it was getting later and later. Whitty and Hex both where getting slightly bored from watching 12 reasons why so Whit finally just asked "Can we play basket ball now Carol?" A blank expression appeared on his face.
Hearing this Carol flinched and covered her mouth quickly "Oop! I totally forgot! Augh—!!" She looked at both boys "Of course come on! Hex show us the way will you!?" She stood up from the so oh comfortable couch, this made hex smile brightly, and so did Whit
"This way!" The robot exclaimed

Maybe Whitty likes this kids style.

YOOOOO HEY BROSKIIISZSS AISHAJSH uhhh yeah here ya go im not like how I used to when it comes to making stories so just please bare with me here 😞!!!

Love y'all lol (oh yeah please give me feedback 💀💀)

Word count: 1120