𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍...

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

YUJI LOOKS DOWN AT YOUR FACE, grabbing your cheek "for what." he whispers the space between you two is very small. you looked at him 'i-i can't...' "For listening." you thanked him.

you and yuji stared at each other in silence "Yuji," you breathe out as he pulls you onto his lap, slowly wrapping your arms around him "can i kiss you?" he muttered looking down at your lips 'one kiss wouldn't hurt right?' you nodded a yes.

yuji presses his lips onto yours tasting vanilla on your lips feeling tingles run down your body, you closed your eyes and kissed him back smiling into the kiss as your lips part slightly allowing him to slip his tongue in.

the kiss was slow and soft yet it was too quick you both pulled away from the kiss, you opened your eyes looking at him "yuji, don't think i didn't catch you staring at me when i was wet." yuji jumps back blushing horrendously "shit! you saw that." yuji screeched looking at you, laughing at his reaction you nodded your head "of course i did," you tell him.

"oh my- i'm sorry." "pssh- it's okay i'll say we're even, i checked you out when we first meet." telling him that seemed to calm down and possibly stroke his ego "you did?" he muttered.

you get from the couch and walked in front of him  playing with his hair "of course i did! i'm not dumb love." you tell him looking down at him furrowing his brows "love?" "mhm, you don't like it?" you pouted lifting his face to look at you.

yuji struggles opening his mouth and closing it repeatedly "aw, cat got your tongue love?" you teased him smirking slightly "i-i, i like it..." he muttered admitting it you peck his head grabbing his hand taking him to your room.

"come on let's chill in my room."

12:49am

yuji looked around your room in awe "what?" you asked him letting go of his hand dimming the lights "your room is very nice." "soundproof too." you muttered getting on the bed "let's put it to test then." you roll your eyes taking a seat by the headboard.

"wow! sukuna hi, how are you?" you asked him seeing the mouth of yuji cheek "how you think i'm doing?" he grouched chuckling at his response, you pretended to think for an answer "hmm? i say grouchy." you answered after a few seconds of thinking.

"i think he is." yuji agrees with you taking a seat on the foot of the bed before laying down you smiled crawling over to him hovering your head over his "i got a grouchy boy and a happy boy both on my bed right now." you teased your hair falling down he moves the hair behind your ear which did nothing but it was the thought that counted, "what should i do?" "i'd say give the happy boy a kiss." yuji suggested.