Undercover love

A/N: This is a different au, error & ink are more closer. Error is a model and been known as a singer as well. Ink, was an artist. He's also popular but not popular as error, and has been known for his arts. The relationship was a secret obviously. -End of note

Nobody's pov: Error soon walked on the carpet with his assistant Ink. There was many sounds like camera flashes, screaming, shouting Mostly. Error didn't pay much attention too much but waves back with a small smile. Leaving the place, going inside the car and returning to his house. Error had a sigh and looked tired. 

(Ink's pov): "you tired from that error? You know you can rest for a bit. I'll wake you up when we are close" Holding one of his hands, and drove to our destination.

(Time skip :>)

After we arrived, I woke him up and entered the house. The house wasn't very big but suitable for us to stay at. Error straightforwardly went to his room. Must've been tired.. I went to the kitchen so I can cook something for both of us. Spaghetti sounded nice. Moving my sleeves so that it wouldn't get messy on the clothes, wearing a white apron. starting to make the spaghetti. The smell of it was great. 

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP WHEN HE'S DONE bc I can't describe making food as much)

"Food is done error, C'mon!" Taking off the apron and cleaned the kitchen. With the food served waiting for error to arrive. After waiting for a while I heard footsteps coming near. Placing my phone down and saw that he came and took a seat. "Eat the food before it gets more cold error." I already finished my food so he was the only one to eat. "Okay, well thank you ink." Error started to eat seemingly he enjoyed it. I gave in a small smile. *After few minutes later*

(Error's pov) after I finished eating dinner and gaved ink a little kiss on top of his skull I went my room. Feeling still tired, I fell on top of my bed. hugging my pillow and slowly went to sleep. 

(skip AgAin to early morning TvT)

Waking, I felt someone next to me. Who did I see? Of course ink. Seeing ink cuddle next to me, he looked adorable sleeping. Thinking of making breakfast for him I silently try to go but got held by ink. Mumbling "dont go" did I wake him up? Probably. "But am gonna make something for you ink." Ink refused to let go of my sleeve. Having no choice i cuddled next to him. Giving him a small kiss on top of his skull and a smile. Waiting for him to wake up felt long. trying to wake him up without full energy felt hard. With a sigh I whispered "Ink if you don't wake up I'll do it" even though it was morning I can still do it probably. "mhm...yeah..okay then..." I wouldn't lie about it. I licked his sweet spot on his neck out of luck.

(Ink's pov): "not t-there..Am u-up!" Feeling his tongue made me wake up. I felt kinda mad that he woke me up. I sat up leaning on the wall with my arms crossed. "You could've woken me up with a DIFFERENT strategy error." "Sorry then, well your up now, we can get moving ink." Nodding slightly I left his room and went to my bedroom. Going to my closet for some clothes to change into, I noticed a little box. Feeling curious I tried to get it off from the high shelf. Instead it fell on me. "Fuck.." I whispered rubbing where the box hit. But hey at least I got it off. Thinking that there might be some old things that error forgot to put it away. But what I found was some strange toys or something like that. Tilting my head looking at some. I took a mic looking object. I found the switch which it makes the top spin with some button for speed. I turned it off and I went error who was in the kitchen making food.