THE MORNING AFTER

your pov:

     You had just woken up Eddie was still asleep. You got up to use the bathroom, as soon as you stand up you almost fall. Your still week from the night before. You turn after hearing Eddie say "still week sweetheart" . You responded with a soft " yeah". "Wanna hang out with the guys later" Eddie asks. " why not" you responded.

             AFTER YOU GUYS EAT

  You and Eddie are getting ready as you see him examining your body " what" you say while giggling, "nothing your just so perfect" he says slowly walking up to you and you share a kiss. You both give a little giggle. You finish getting ready. (Outfit in the pic above with white converts). Eddie drives you to "place arcade " (the arcade from season 1-2). You see the guys dustin waves and yells " it's the happy couple" you flip him off with a sarcastic smile. You go in and find seats for all of you as you go to get up one of the guys say quietly " have you hit yet" you heard but stay around close enough to hear but far enough you don't look suspicious. " it's not just about that" Eddie says, " we know but we're curious" dustin says. " yes but I'm not giving details it's not mine to tell, if you wanna know ask her" Eddie response with. At least tell us if it was good" mike says. "Yeah" the rest of the guys agree "Oh the best" Eddie says while leaning back in he's set. You go and sit down " what are we talking about" you say playing dumb. "DND" "movies" " you and Eddie" the guys say at the same time "DUSTIN" all the guys yell. "What about us" you say smiling. "Well we wanted to know how it was" Lucas says. "What was" you say still playing dumb " you know the devils tango" dustin says. "Oh yeah I'm not telling you" you say. "Oh cm'on" the guys say. "No" you responded with. Dustin leans over to you " tell me later?" "Oh for sure" you responded with.

                    LATER THAT DAY
"Bye guys" you say waving to the guys. You and Eddie get in his car "sorry for the guys" he says " I heard the whole conversation, thank you for not just telling them everything" you say. "It's between us princess" he says and leans in for a kiss.

THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ILL START A NEW ONE TOMORROW AND ANY NAME SUGGESTIONS SUCH AS "SWEETHEART , MY LOVE, BABY ECT:"