chapter 12

Bea's pov

"beatriz be quick" dad shouted from downstairs.

he's my driver today. thankfully, he offered me a ride to the airport. at first i insisted because i thought i could do it on my own but later on he argued me and i can't do anything but to just agree with him.

best dad, indeed.

before walking downstairs, i double checked if i carried my important things with me. mom helped me pack all my things yesterday, its like she was more excited than me.

"gosh bea what took you so long" dad complained and hurriedly helped me with my things.

i followed him behind until we reach the car. i sat at the shotgun while dad was still stacking my luggage in the trunk.

Third person's pov

"beatriz ha, behave" tito elmer said as bea grabs her bag from him.

"dad naman im not a kid anymore" beatriz whined at her dad making him laugh.

he proudly looked at her daughter and smiled. he can't believe he raised an independent woman.

"sige na, i'll get going. have fun" his dad kissed her goodbye on the forehead before going back inside his car.

bea started walking when his father left already. a smile crept on her face when she already had a sight of her friends.

"you're late" deanna and tots scolded bea in sync.

"no you're just early" bea said making them roll their eyes.

bea turned her head around and met jho's eyes. she quickly avoided the stare and heavily exhaled in relief as she stood beside thirdy.

"she was staring at you since you came" thirdy whispered to bea.

she gave him a look of confusion.

"what?" she asked as she still doesn't get what thirdy is talking about.

"jho, she was seriously staring at you since you came" thirdy uttered.

bea looked at jho who was busy talking with her boyfriend and playfully smirked.

"i bet she was looking at me because i pulled my outfit really bad" bea smiled sticking her tounge out as she boastfully show off her outfit.

"no i think she was staring at you because you have a dirt on your face" tots butted in and laughed.

thirdy who heard tots, laughed along with her. they even bumped their knuckles together making bea's mouth half-opened. she was surprised seeing them together like they are close.

"oh gosh please don't tell me you two are now friends" bea groaned.

"bestfriends, even better" thirdy corrected bea.

"who's bestfriends?"

they all turned their heads to deanna who's now entering their circle.

"jho and bea. they are one heck of a bestfriends" tots teased again.

her joke earned a loud laugh from everybody. bea gave them a no expression look and made a face.

"you guys are the worst friends" bea stated.

thirdy was taken back with what she said.

"what? even me?" thirdy pointed himself.

"yes, even you sir" bea replied with no hesitation.