Episode 3: Yiling and welcome to the capital

For the next 1-2 hours Wei Wuxian asked and answered questions given to him by Emperor Sima and Lu Bingwen who was writing down important notes about the cultivating world and everything he knows so far.

"So, you believe that 岐山温氏, (Qíshān Wēn Shì - Qishan Wen Clan) chased away a waterborne abyss towards 彩衣镇 (Cǎiyī Zhèn -Caiyi Town)? Which you, along with Gusu Lan Clan members and two other young clan heirs took care of" Emperor Simaasked Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian nodded his head in confirmation "It's connected to Biling Lake I believe that Qishan Wen Clan driven downstream into the lake due to their cultivators unable to purge the abyss"

"I should have expected that the Wen Sect would do something like this sooner or later" The Emperor had a grim expression tapping his fingers above his leg feeling uneasy hearing this "Exactly what is their objective goal??"

Wei Wuxian sighed "I also don't know..it's useless to accuse them since it's that sect"

"The current chief cultivator is Wen Rouhan and have been in that position for how long??" Emperor Sima asked Lu Bingwen who gave out an answer.

"For 25 years, your majesty, in the cultivating world they address the chief cultivator as 阁下 (Géxià - his excellency) for the person appointed for that position leads and handles the affairs of the cultivating world which is somewhat similar to yours your majesty" Lu Bingwen replied as he continued on his report and findings "Among all the cultivating clans they have the most magical tools, powers, land and disciples."

"Which is why almost all of the clans can't lay a complaint, accuse or are afraid to speak up against them. They can easily target the other sects due to their manpower and resources and Sect leader Wen is a strong powerful cultivator who is capable of reaching immortality" Wei Wuxian shared what he thought of the current sect leader of the Wen clan.

"What about his children? From what I'm aware of his has two sons"

"I don't know that much about his eldest son 温旭, (Wēn Xù - Wen Xu ) aside from being the sect heir but I encountered his youngest son who actually doesn't look like his dad at all in terms of appearance hmhmhmhm" Wei Wuxian let out mocking giggle.

"A Ying.." Emperor Sima called him out making Wei Wuxian let out a fake cough as he went back to the topic

"He enjoys flaunting himself, showing off and to boast of his "excellent skills" in archery when we had the competition in 岐山 (Qíshān - Qishan). Wei Wuxian snorted just at the thought of him "He believes that he is the rules even though he broke a couple of rules, he had his men shoot arrows on his behalf."

"So...he's just like one of them" Lu Bingwen bluntedly commented while facepalming himself "May the dragon's blessing continue to help us in everything we face..."

"Speaking about sons..among the other 5 distant relatives and noble's sons, exactly who are they??" Wei Wuxian asked, garnering their attention.

"For starters there is 4th Lord 司马波 (Sīmǎ bō - Sima bo)'s son 司马虎 (Sīmǎ hǔ - Sima Hu) who is 18 years old" Lu Bingwen explained with a scowl on his face.

"Judging by the look in your face..I'm guessing he's exactly like his father?" Wei Wuxian questioned earning a nod from Lu Bingwen.

"There's also 杨安督 (Yáng ān dū - Yang An Du), the son of my second degree cousin 杨志明 (Yángzhìmíng - Yang Zhi Ming) he's around 17 years old with a calm personality and excellent in archery." The Emperor continued the explanation "陆明霞 (Lùmíngxiá - Lu Mingxia) eldest son of 陆省长 (Lù shěng zhǎng - Governor Lu) another distant relative of ours."