Chapter 1

Niklaus POV:
As Elijah and I disappeared, I wonder what the "afterlife" has in store for me. I hope to see Hayley at least one last time. Yet, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't. Hayley was to pure to be put in the same place as me.

What did surprise me, was that out of everyone I would get reunited in a white empty room with Esther and Ayanna:

What is this madness, I screamed to them?

Esther POV:
Son, I realize that I have hurt you beyond despair. I have hurt all of you in the worst possible way. I deeply apologize for that. I know you may not believe me and I totally understand if you don't and if you never do. However, I want to fix some of the pain I have caused you because out of everyone I have hurt you the worst. Therefore, I am giving you back the option to go back in time. You will go back in time just right after you broke your curse. You will have knowledge of what the future contains. You can be able to save Hayley, your brother, and yourself from death. I saw the future of your daughter and she has a lot of pain that will be coming her way. I want her to live a better life than the one she has. She should have both her parents there for her.

In addition to that, we will also make Hayley into a hybrid made of witch and werewolf. She comes from a strong line of magic with her ancestry being of the original werewolf clan. That way when she births Hope, she will be made into a tribid. Hayley was a wonderful mother and deserves a better life than the one she had. Moreover, she also made you all happy. She became a sister to Rebekah, Freya, and Kol. Moreover, she became the love of both you and Elijah lives. You all became better with her presence and I hope I can ratify some of my errors by making her stronger. I also hope you have the courage to be selfish with your love for her because even if she never said it, she was also in love with you. You deserve to be happy and that's what I am hoping you can get. I am so sorry but know my son, I will always be watching over you! No, Niklaus screamed. Now you care? Where were you when Mikael abused me with his "act" of making me stronger? Where were you when he found out I was the "bastard" son. You have never shown an ounce of love for me. This is probably a secret agenda of yours trying to find another way to destroy my family. I will not let you hurt them!!

Ayanna POV:
Sweetheart, if you do not believe her, believe me I mentioned. Your mom is being honest! She has seen how you and your siblings have stayed true to your "Always and Forever" and she's trying to do right by you all. Wouldn't you want the opportunity to change it all and stop a variety of tragedies from occurring while protecting Hope? Maybe even allowing yourself to finally express your feelings and enter a relationship with Hayley. We heard what you and Elijah spoke on and we want to make things easier for all of you. So what do you say?

Niklaus POV:
I can't breath, I whispered. Is it truly possible I wondered? I need a minute I screamed to them. However, as I processed everything I could only see Hayley and Hope. What a future with them might look like? A future where we can be together instead of co-parenting. A future where I can be with my other half. Just imagining it, gave me chills. Therefore, I mentioned:

I accept.

Esther POV:
I knew you would. Thank you! Please tell my children I am sorry for all the pain I have caused them. And know that I do love you all. Now hold my hand and Ayanna's. Niklaus gave us spectacle looks but he took our hands. As he did that, Ayanna and I began chanting in Latin to return him back in time. Before, we knew it he disappeared and Ayanna and I fell down exhausted.

Ayanna POV:
We didn't tell him all the truth. No we did not, Esther mentioned. I silently cried knowing that Niklaus had a tough road stowed upon him. I hope this doesn't come back and bite us in the ass, I yelled back to Esther.