Chapter One

Edited

Okay mga kamaldita pangungunahan ko na po kayo.

Hindi po ako magaling sa english kaya pagtiyagaan niyo na po ang mga wrong grammar ko..

wink

C=

*****

"Tiff bend your back and Tyrone act as if your kissing her beautiful neck. Think as if your making love!"sigaw ng photographer sa amin habang nakasilip ito sa lense ng camera nito.

She did what he just said so does her co-model Tyrone. Her mouth is half open and her eyes are close. Making her look more seductive. Yeah she know how seductive she is right now, she can feel it. She feel like she is really making love with Tyrone .

"Okay now Tyrone put your hands on her hips and held her so she can be closer to you" bigay muli nito ng instructions sa kanila.

She is Tiffany Marie Briones part time model and a full time party girl. She is now modelling for a  new line of jeans made by one of the famous fashion designer here in New York. So you see she is not just a cheap model like the others. And she is so beautiful to be tag as one. She is actually one of the highest paid and in demand model in this generation.

She's 26 years old. She took up fashion design in one of the best school in Paris, then afterwards she move to New York because she is so bored in Paris. She needed a new environment so here she is, in New York. She's been leaving in this place for almost 5 years now.

Oh well she have one sibling which is his Kuya Nathan so that makes her the one and only princess of the Briones. Her Kuya love spoiling her pag sa mga panahong gipit siya eh dito siya lumalapit. Well they have businesses in the Philippines that her Kuya and her father manage. Her parents love her too that they give everything she wants. She's spoiled but she's not a brat.. oh well sometimes she is. Her parents always support her, except for her modelling career. Her mother is ok with it, but her father is so against with the career she had chosen.

She also have super duper bitch friends but they don't see each other more often dahil nasa Pilipinas ang mga ito.

Boyfriend? Nah! Definitely no. She don't do boyfriend, she only do flings. She flirt a lot with random guys. She make out a lot with.. well sometimes with her co-models, sometimes with a complete strangers, anyone who is available every time she wanted to play around.

Yes definitely she is far from being a good girl. She is done being that girl, she prefer herself right now. F

Napataas ang kilay niya kay Tyrone ng may maramdaman siyang something hard poking in her stomach. Iminulat niya ang kanyang mga mata at bumaling dito at agad siyang ngumiti ng mapang akit dito she clearly saw fire and lust in his eyes.

Can't blame him.

Who would not be lusting over her right now? She is just wearing a super tight jean and just a brassier just enough to cover her well gifted breast.

Pervert!

She smile sexily to him.

"Do you feel that gorgeous?" He sexily whisper in her ears.

His breaths smells like mint and she can feel that sensation ng maramdaman niya ang bahagyang pagkagat nito sa kanyang tenga. Damn is he trying to turn her on too?

Napakagat muna siya sa labi niya bago sumagot "Yeah. So turn on huh?" she sexily said. Binigyan niya ito ng mapang akit na tingin.

"And you're the one to be blame. My little buddy is really mad right now, well thanks to your hot body. So gorgeous." bulong nito.