The Twins

Author's Note

Hey girls, gals, gays and in-betweens, just would like to clarify a few things before you guys start reading...

All of these one-shots will be Chansaw unless I say otherwise. I will throw in a bit of Mac x Duke things here and there but the majority is Chansaw.

Heather is trans. I thought it would be fun if I made Heather trans in these one-shots.

~~~

At exactly 5:30 in the morning on December 12, 1993, Veronica and Heather's first baby enters the world. The second twin follows three minutes later, Veronica falls back onto the hospital bed, letting out a relieved sigh, happy the excruciating pain of pushing out a child was done.

"Are they okay?" Veronica asks softly as two loud cries split the air. Heather brushes a hand over Veronica's cheek and leans down and kisses her wife's forehead.

"They're perfect my darling, you did it. Look," Heather sniffles happily and points to the newborns. Veronica raises her head up to see the doctors holding two tiny, squirming babies. "We have a son, and a daughter. " Heather said softly.

"Twins?" Veronica asks to which Heather nodded down at her. Veronica reaches out for them and brushes a hand over each small head.

Heather wipes her tears away as she continues to watch her wife and kids. The boy whimpered a little and Heather was getting ready to calm him down if he started to get fussy, but all the boy did was let out a small sigh and go to sleep. Veronica looked up to see a doctor walking over to the twins. Veronica watched as he picked them up and took them away. Veronica went wide eyed and felt a wave of anxiety wave through her as she desperately pleaded, "No....don't take them... Please." Veronica started to do grabby hands at the doctor.

"Baby shhh shhh, hey, it's okay," Heather hushes her wife gently. Heather put a gentle hand on Veronica's and put it down in her lap, "They just need to be checked out and then you'll get them back, I promise. They're right over there." Heather pointed to the next room.

Veronica sighed and leaned back before she growled at Heather, "They better not hurt them.... If they do..... It will have to take more than God himself to stop me." Heather shuddered and knew how violent Veronica could get. Heather thought back to the last time the both of them had gone to a Remington party, Heather's drink had been spiked and according to Veronica, "Were so drunk, you couldn't talk properly. I'm surprised you're still alive to this day." Veronica had ended up beating one of Heather's "Friends" that night. He went home with multiple broken bones, and a bleeding dick.

"Go get them! Please honey, I can't stand it when they are out of my sight. Please, Heather, go make sure they're okay. I'll be fine." Veronica pleads Heather.

"Ok, calm your tits." Heather says, kissing her forehead one last time before she heads to see her kids. The older one, which was the little girl, was currently being weighed and measured while the little boy was getting cleaned up. Heather peeps in wonder as her babies cry. She couldn't really see their features clearly, but the little boy clearly got her Blonde hair, and a lot of it.

The little boy's lungs are slightly weak when they evaluate him, so he's quickly fitted for breathing tubes. They both get hooked up to monitors to make sure they're absolutely safe, then are put into their first diapers and tiny clothing. The little boy had a Blue onesie with white poco dots and the little girl had a Pink onsie with small flowers on it. Afterwards, the babies were finally brought back to Veronica before she had another fit about her babies. Once Veronica laid eyes on her kids, she held her arms and snatched them away and held her babies close to her chest before she gave the doctor a very angry look.