First Day Of Kindergarten..... Gone Wrong

Author's Note:

The twins are 5 years old in this one-shot!

Duke and Mac have a baby~!

This is a Angst one-shot!

Tw: Homophobia, D-slur, Bullying, Bulimia mention

~~~~~~~~

"Good morning my munchkins!" Veronica says happily, heading to wake up her kids. Two little heads pop up from the top bunk of their bed. "Did you guys have another sleepover?" The twins both nod. "Cute. It's time for breakfast, we have a big day today!"

"What's going on?" Sophie yawns, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"We get to go meet your teacher today for you and your brother's first day of Kindergarten." Veronica says, grabbing them to help them down. "As well as seeing your classroom, and then Mommy and I are going to take you to get all your school supplies and clothes after."

"Oh!" Sophie says happily. Bryson looks a little more nervous, but smiles to.

"My big kids.... I can't believe you're almost kindergarteners! Stop growing!" Veronica demands, kissing their cheeks and sending them down to the kitchen.

"Morning my angels." Heather greets as the kids pad in and take their seats at the table, eyes still sleepy and hair still wild.

"Morning, Mommy..." They both say. Bryson yawns widely. Heather chuckles and ruffles his hair.

"Gonna have to get used to waking up early bud." Heather says. "What do you want in your waffles?"

"Cinnamon please." Sophie says.

"Chocolate chips." Bryson yawns again, resting his head on the table. "Please."

"Coming right up." Heather says, heading back to the kitchen. Sophie follows close behind.

"Can I help?" Sophie asks hopefully.

"Sure honey, Can you get the milk out the fridge for me?" Heather asks. Sophie nods and heads to grab it. "Oh and the eggs, and please be careful."

Veronica finally comes down, kissing Bryson's cheek before heading into the kitchen as well. She makes Heather's morning coffee then her own tea, and greets her wife with a kiss.

"Blech!" Both kids call at the same time. Heather smirks and grabs Veronica around the waist, kissing her harder. Veronica responds by wrapping her arms around Heather's neck. Heather keeps things chaste, but makes an exaggerated smooching sound and stays pressed against her wife until their kids are practically screaming for them to stop.

"Ok ok god..." The adults chuckle. Heather lifts Sophie onto the counter and starts preparing the waffle mix. Veronica leaves Heather's mug of coffee by her and heads with her own mug of tea to Bryson at the table to hang out and wait for breakfast.

"Thank you." Bryson says when Heather rests his breakfast and the bottle of syrup in front of him. Heather kisses his forehead and heads to make the next waffle.

"You're welcome Bry, eat up." Heather says, pouring more batter into the pan and sprinkling some cinnamon on top. "So how are we feeling about kindergarten guys?"