Lovers in a Locker room

I'm sitting on the bleachers, staring into their eyes. Those dark, brown eyes. They look at me at the top of the bleachers. We stare at each other, wondering how and when we'd embrace each other and feel the heat of one another's body. The bell rings for us to change, I walk into the locker room with them, a few people behind me. I undress myself, faster than I had ever done before and put on my regular day clothes. I took my backpack and ran into a bathroom stall. I sat there, waiting for everyone but them to be gone. Once I hear the last of the people walk out I see them still changing into their normal day outfit. I walk up to them and hug them from behind. They were shocked by my actions. They turn around and hug me back. I kiss their soft pink lips. They hesitate to kiss back, but soon they start holding my face with one hand, and the other is making its way down my back. We seat ourselves on the benches in the dressing rooms. I put my hand around their waist, and now both of their hands are on mine. We pause and look at each other for a split second. They look down towards the hem of my shirt, then they tug at it slightly. I put my hand on theirs and helped them pull off my shirt. I lean back in for a kiss, as I try to take off their top. As soon as their top drops to the floor, I start to unbuckle their belt. Then their skirt, and then my pants slowly make their way to the floor. I bring myself to my knees on the bench, and lean over head of them. I bring my body closer to theirs, as I'm almost laying on top of them, I take off their panties. I bring my body down to their entrance, and put my mouth to it. They moan. I start rubbing their clit. They gasp and moan louder. I cover their mouth, and take my mouth off their entrance. They breathe and start kissing me again. They take off my panties, and we both take off our bras, then we intertwine our legs and move our hips forward and backward. We let out moans, we climax a few times, and occasionally one of us will have to cover one or the other's mouth. We were loving each other more than we have ever before, feeling the heat of our bodies on each of us. But, then someone opens the door, and calls out my name. We both pause and panic trying to gather up our clothes and put them all on. I yelled back to the person that me and them were there. I open the curtain to see my bestie, tapping her foot annoyed as hell. She told us to be quiet if we weren't finished, but we both just walked past her, too embarrassed to make eye contact. We kept doing this for weeks, over and over as much as we could. Usually, we could get away with it, but my bestie found us too many times to count.

The End