Private Lessons..

I was awaken by my alarm screaming at me. BEEP! BEEP! BE- I hit it aggresively several times, trying to get it to shut up. Once it finally did, I hoped up and put on my school uniform. I couldn't wait to see Ms. Lawren. She was the most sexy teacher I've ever seen. Even though she's a few years older than me, she looks very young for her age. Ms. Lawren is 28, and this year was her first year teaching. Today was the day my private lessons started. She told me to start staying after class late, and I talked to my mom about it. Of course, my mom agreed. But maybe I was hoping we'd do something else other than tutoring. I suddenly snapped out of it and threw on my school uniform. I didnt wear any panties, and I rolled up my skirt a bit. I had shaved last night, just for this accasion. I was really horny already, just picuring Ms. Lawren's naked body. I walked out of my room and waved goodbye to my mom. I got on the schoolbus and sat near the very back. I scooched myself down more towards the corner of the seat and spread my legs. I went up and down slowly going faster and harder each time. I wanted to moan and cum so badly. But I couldn't. I had to wait.
The bus was almost to the highschool, so I fixed my skirt and moved more toward the window. 'That felt so good..' I thought. Suddenly, the bus pulled into the highschool driveway and the doors opened. I stood up and got off of the bus. I was kindof sad, because the lessons weren't until later that day. But it's fine, I can try to stay patient. But I just couldn't stop thinking about Ms. Lawren the whole day. I just wanted her to fuck me. Scissor me. Finger me. Everything. I wiped away the dirty thoughts and started working on my papers. Most of the day went by easy. I still thought about Ms. Lawren every now and then, but I still focused on my work. But finally, it was time for my lessons.

"Hey Ms. Lawren." I said, opening the door. "Come in.." She said. Ms. Lawren shut the door behind me and locked it. "So.. I don't want you calling me Ms. Lawren from now on." She said. "Oh.. then what would you like me to call you?" My heart was racing. I was so excited. I could moan as loud as I want, since Ms. Lawren and I were the only people in the entire school. "Call me Mommy from now on. Now if you want all A's.. I'll show you the more fun way of doing it. It's not studying by the way." She said. Ms. Lawren pushed me on top of a desk and told me to stay there. So I did. "Okay Mommy." Ms. Lawren walked over to her desk and opened a drawer. She pulled out some handcuffs. She walked over to me and handcuffed me to a pole on the wall. Mommy pulled down her pants and panties. I moaned at the sight. "Two rules, slut. No moaning or cumming until I say. Got it?" She ordered. "Yes mommy" I said. This was going to be hard. Ms. Lawren pulled off her shirt and bra. Her boobs were huge.. She started fingering herself and moaning. Her cum was everywhere. Damn. I wanted to cum so fucking bad. Then, she moved two desks together and laid ontop of them. She was directly in front of me. She spread her legs wide. I wanted to moan. "AHH~" She moaned. Ms. Lawren had cummed all over herself. "Now, lick it clean slut." She said, schooching closer towards me. "Yes mommy.." I licked the outside first. She moaned a little. Then I went in deeper, moving my tounge up and down faster and faster. She tasted so good. "AHHH~" She moaned. "HARDER SLUT~" Ms. Lawren ordered. I went faster and harder. Deeper and deeper. Then, I took my tounge out. "Good job.. I'm proud of you slut. I never moan that easy. Now its my turn." She pulled off my skirt and shirt. She took off my bra and started sucking my boobs. "C-Can I please m-moan mommy.." I asked. I was trying to hard to hold it in. "Yes, now you can." Then she continued. "Ahhh~" I moaned loudly. Mommy pulled away then shoved her fingers into my pussy. "MOMMY!" I screamed. She went faster and faster. I cummed everywhere. All over myself, her fingers, the pole, everything. "You little bitch. I said you could moan, not cum." She took her fingers out of me and licked them clean. "You taste good slut." She unclipped the handcuffs. "Bend over." She said. I did as she said, and she slapped my ass. "Now count. " Ms. Lawren slapped my ass again. "O-ONE!" I moaned. this went all the way up to 20. "Good.. now, your next punishment."  She walked over to her desk and grabbed a vibrator. "Spread wide!" She ordered. "Yes Mommy.." I said, once again. I spread my legs so wide that they started hurting. Before she put it inside of me, she said, "Now.. no cumming. You may moan." Damn. Again!? This was going to be hard. She shoved the vibrator inside of me while holding my legs in place. "AUGHH~" I screamed once more.  I had to fight the urge to cum. I was not used to this. "M-MOMMY! S-stop!" I yelled. "Fine.. next time you'll have to beg." Ms. Lawren turned it off and slowly pulled it out of me. She layed down and made me sit on top of her with my pussy on her stomach and my legs wrapped around her. "You can realease your orgasm now.. while scissoring me." I did as she said. I went up and down on her body, covering her in my own cum. Once I was done, she said, "Now lick me clean. Have a little taste of yourself." So.. I did. I didn't taste too good. But it was fine.. anything for her. "Now, its about 5 o'clock. Time for us to stop. We'll do this again tomorrow, okay slut? Don't tell anyone." I nodded and got dressed. We fixed the desks and cleaned up the floor. We put up the vibrator. I fixed my hair and put my bookbag bag on. "Bye mommy." I said, waving and leaving the room.