𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨

We lay in silence, the only sound to be heard is clicking of the keyboard on his laptop as he sends the last email.

Honestly I don't know how he does it, work so much. Noah woke me up this morning with a sweet, sweet kiss that made butterflies swarm in my stomach and heat pool in my lower region.

God he's turned me into a cavewoman.

The slight soreness down there feels good. It reminds me of our late night shenanigans and how sweet he was with me. I trace lines of his abs in weird shapes.

Finally I hear him slide the laptop onto the bedside table, looking up I see he's already watching me. I lean up and out lips meet.

Noah slides his hand to my hip as I sir up naked against his own body and wrap my arms around his neck. He shifts to a more sitting position and pulls me closer to his body.

"Good morning" his voice is deep and raspy. Holy cow.

"Good morning" I reply and run my hands through the back of his hair and grip it gently.

"Mmm" I sigh as he moves his lips to kiss my neck tenderly.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks, his voice muffled as he nuzzles it in the crook of my neck.

"Like a baby" I say a little breathless. "Mm. I have to go to work." Pecking my collar bone he rises and watches for my reaction, I pout.

Wrapping my legs around him to keep him caged I ask. "Why?"

"Because I have a shit ton of work to do, and it'll pile up if I don't go do it today" I huff but reluctantly nod my head and untangle us.

"Can I come with?"

"Sure"

Getting up I head for the bathroom and turn on the shower. The door behind me closes and Noah steps in too. I take out the scrunchie and step intotje shower, he does the same a moment later. Turning around I reach for the shampoo but he stops me.

"Let me. I want to wash your hair."

I squeal when I feel the cold shampoo on my head but soon sigh when he starts lathering it in. He focuses on my hair with such tenderness that warms my heart. Jake never took care of me and it makes me realise how good it feels when I'm not in his toxic presence.

"I love your hair" Noah tells me.

After rinsing my hair we stand under he hot spring just enjoying each others presence, I'm fairly certain that he's going to be late but whatever. I lean into his body as he wraps his arms around me.

I feel his hand slide down to my lower region and stop juts right above where I need him the most.

"Can I?" He asks and I don't hesitate to nod my head.

Noah gently presses his finger on my numb and draws slow tender circles there, just teasing me. I lean back into him and widen my legs a little more, giving him more access to my body.

"Do you like that?" He whispers in my ear and gently nibs my earlobe.

I can only moan in response as he adds a finger and begins to pump slowly. Panting, yet wanting more I push back and rock into him adding to the friction. 

Noah must sense my desperation because he soothes that ache with another finger and pumps a little faster. My heart rate increases, my body aware.

I know I'm close and I know he's probably struggling to keep composure seeing as he's rubbing his hard on against my back in a way that teases my back and adds to my insatiable need for release and more.