𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐌𝐌, mm." I hummed slowly kissing down Day'iana's neck as she giggled lowly recording me.

"Gimme kiss." She shook her head no before I choked her snatching her face to mines "Stop playin wimme Alayah."

She fulfilled my request kissing upon my lips.

Today was her off day after working a full week nonstop and I was so fucking happy to see my girl around the house again.

But I wasn't gone show it.

I stood up from my seat on the couch heading towards the closet where the blankets were located.

Day'iana completed renovated my house making her house too and I funded everything just allowing her to do as she pleased because if she was happy then so was I.

As I walking pass the front door, I hear and see the knob jiggling.

I quickly grabbed the Glock that hid in what looked like my shoebox next to the door, opening the door right after with the gun held at whoever.

"Damn dawg you gone do me like this?" Brelyn whined with his hands raised, Nelly stilled crouched in the position that he was in when he was trying to pick the locks and Juju was the look out.

"What the fuck y'all doing bruh?" I asked as they stood quiet almost as if they were ashamed for their actions.

"We just wanted to see you and Day!"

"What if we was fucking?"

They all looked at me with that 'you lying' face "We know damn well Day ain't popping coochie for you, why would you even wish that on my innocent little sister?" Ju answered what they all were thinking.

I stared at them with no reaction before they started gasping in shock.

"Y'all be fucking?!" Brelyn shouted before rushing into the house "Day! Day'iana Alayah Ryan!" He yelled looking around the house.