𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐀 come and take some pictures with me right quick." Day'iana walked over with one of her lil ugly ass friends.

We'd been at this lil lame ass party for what? 20 minutes and I was ready to go but Day was having fun since she hadn't been out in so long, so I was gone just keep my complaints quiet.

We all walked over to this corner where the sun was shining bright as ever.

"Y'all outfits are so cute." That ugly ass lil girl commented.

Some how Day'iana got me to some more swim trunks that matched with her light and dark blue tie dye bathing suit.

"Make sure you smile." She spoke out.

After taking a few minutes to fix her hair, that she'd just got done yesterday, she wrapped her arms around my waist smiling hard as hell.

"Hollon lemme fix his shirt his gun showing." I looked down as she covered my gun hiding it more than it was already was.

Once she finished she looked at the camera smiling.

Her friend took multiple pictures and my face held the same mug each one. Placing my hand on her small clothed ass I gripped a handful before sharing a kiss with her lips.

Not even gone hold you, Day'iana ass been getting a lil thick cause I know she wasn't like this when we first met.

"Cute shit, purr." Her friend hyped handing D the phone but instead I took it placing it in my front pocket.

Fuck she is a cat? Talm bout sum purr

"Oop. Okay." She made a circle with her mouth as I shot her a quick mug before looking down at Day'iana.

"I hope you smiled in one of them." She muttered fixing her bikini top.

She lucky I let her wear that shit out, but it's good tho because when we get home that ass finna be in the air and that face finna be in the pillow.