Stuck In Portal

AN: This was originally a sole Error/Nightmare smut with the same concept that got the most votes from a poll I've made on twitter. Some parts were changed so that Ink's presence would fit into the narrative. If you want to check out the original (without Ink joining in), here's the link:

https://twitter.com/skeleSinner/status/1531682379122999296?s=20&t=T_twHIDgyrN-m30_Bpu1-g

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare had just wreaked havoc in an AU to further expand his power by absorbing negative feelings. He had left the gang behind to finish up the mess, telling them that he'll fetch them in an hour after taking care of something else. Or rather, someone else.

He remembered seeing the destroyer in the periphery of his vision about twenty minutes ago while he and the group were preoccupied fighting against the Royal Guards, and this same dark figure disappearing from his sight right after a few seconds.

He had to confirm if his eyes weren't fooling him and assure that no one would get in the way of his job, not even the self-proclaimed annihilator of the multiverse. Besides, there's a chance that Error's presence alone would also attract some unwanted signal from the Star Sanses and possibly disrupt his objective for today.

So Nightmare wandered alone through the dark forest away from anyone and the crowd, the location where he spotted those familiar glitches before. Error is full of hatred and animosity, making it easier for him to track down a source where these negativities were radiating from. Nightmare used his teleportation to locate the faint negative emission, making a few stops here and there while keeping an attentive focus through his senses. After about a couple of minutes searching around the woods, he finally caught a glimpse of someone else in this area other than him. One last usage of his teleportation and he'd finally landed at the main point of his target, catching his prey...

Wait, what is he looking at?

Nightmare tilted his head to the side with hands shoved inside his pockets, taking a few steps forwards. He's seeing those familiar black pants with stitches on the hems, the full lower half of the body and the skeletal feet wearing slippers suspended a few inches up from the ground. Well, this is none other than Error.

Another strange thing however is that the destroyer's full upper body is missing from the picture. Nightmare paced around the corner, circling around and back to scrutinize the odd occurrence before his eyes. Upon closer view, he noticed that there were little square windows scattered around the main exposed lower body that embodies a glitching appearance, but not big enough to get a clear view from the other side. He could only assume one thing about this, Error had been stuck in his portal.

But how did this happen? For a moment, Nightmare thought that he was dead until he used one tentacle in poking his red tibia to double check. Right after the tip had made contact with the other's legs, the goop monster almost jumped back to his feet when Error's lower body suddenly jolted and began thrashing around that kicked off the single appendage that he used, making him retreat back a little from the restrained skeleton.

"W-Where am I?" A static, panicking voice nervously muttered from the other side.

Nightmare could only watch in bafflement with knitted brow bones, still trying to comprehend how this idiot got himself stuck in a portal.

"I never thought you'd be this stupid." Nightmare scoffed.

"N-Nightmare? Was it you?" Error hissed, continuing to lash his legs back and forth.

"Me? I already found you like this."

"Then how the hell did this..." Error huffed through gritted teeth, trying to pull himself off from the other side with his two arms. "HAPPEN?" He screamed in a glitching voice.