When we got together.Chapter 2

So I (Renee) and my mother (Ann) decided to visit the store for second time.We did and I was looking at things inside store.When he (Amed) walked up to me,ask me my name .I was kinda frightening he didn't look American. So he caught my attention.I thought to myself he seem nice let me see what have to say,he ask my name.I said my name,and told me his name also.So he talked funny I,Knew he wasn't from here .I mean from America, so he said to me"I see such beautiful girl shopping with her mom how nice".He don't not see that very often. I work here everyday,I don't see these type of things.I then thought to myself this man speak as if very wise.I (Renee ) liked that so much.He also mentioned ,"You remind me of the woman back in my country". I told him aw come on I don't believe you.So where are you from. He I not mention his name I finally received a name( Amed) where he from was (Africa ) What part ,I asked 'He ( Amed) stated to me "Khartoum" Sudan ( Sudanese) People.To learn his (Amed) mother was from Egypt, his father from Sudan. I will get back to you later in story,of this chapter.Things was getting interesting, Iean very interesting to me. How that information came out.My mother(Ann)was ready to check out went purchase the items. My mother (Ann) I see you talking to that man .She (Ann)stated I know that you are grown .Do you know about those people.You should have learn in school.So I and my mother let went home .When I got there I began to think,to myself .The way this man address him self to me .I liked the way he respected me also ,He (Amed ) talked to me as if I was a (Queen) .That was the greatest feeling I wanted to know more.I didn't know what day I want to go back .I knew I had to plan a day visit again ,it would be after work .So one day after work,I decided to go back on that day at check out counter. I received my receipt on he hold it as giving receipt to me to my hand.He (Amed) said can you look at me.I then said what for. He (Amed) insisted as giving my receipt. To had looked at receipt their was a name and a number.He(Amed) said will you call me.With hand phone signal. I (Renee) then went out store .I was in shocked,I (Renee) thought to myself, this man is serious about something I visit his store again ,to get something  I needed .He had it there what I need.He (Amed) asked "Why haven't I called yet".I (Renee) said I would think about.So I went home that day  days gone by I thought to call him.I did,it was on every sense I ( Renee) made that call We then chatted  for a few days so on.He ask me me to dinner,I said I would think about it .I thought to my self this guy seem to be a gentleman. That is what I look for in a man.So I called him (Amed) back.I ( Renee) told him I take him up on offer  for a date.Then I asked where to he stated this "Come here to the store".I (Renee) said to myself the store okay.So I was kinda caution to do ,I mentioned date to my mother (Ann) oh boy my mom opinions alone.She stated "I respect your wishes don't go alone" .So I believed her ,I was what you call "Momma's girl".My mom suggested  She wait our side while I go to store to meet and I did. I (Renee) arrived at store he had me sit in office.As time went by it was closing time.So Okay so I'm thinking what is next,he  had not say when we going to eat.He(Amed) locked  up store. He came to me wnd asked  "What i would be eating" so then I knew we  will be eating there. I Said what I wanted,we ordered then ate ,I asked are you Muslim he said "Yes". Then i asked isn't  marriage recommended in your culture.He then said "In my country  can be with anyone I want of my wishes".