𝟒𝟏. ✭ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ✭

Despite the amount of red flags this man has thrown directly in my face, especially the one where he had wanted to kill my father, I am begging him, pleading for something I had just called mediocre. Him not having a condom on hadn't even registered until he just thrust up inside of me. The act has me tossing my head back against the door as his arms spread my legs further apart. He's now holding my weight with the back of my knees in the crook of his arms as he pounds into me.

I wrap my arms around him, pulling his large muscular frame against me as I cling to him. His steady rhythm is an unforgiving one. It has him panting heavily into the curve of my neck, "you feel so good." He places a wet kiss on me before groaning again, "so fucking good, baby." My nails dig into the skin of his back, holding on for dear life as moan after moan escape me. Braxton's relentless thrusts are building me up to my precipice at a near record-breaking pace. Considering he'd just denied me an orgasm a handful of moments ago I'd say I'm about to have one any second now.

Just as I had thought about it, my body begins spasming on him. The release I'd sought previously courses through me as his name leaves my lips again and again in a prayer like fashion. When I hit the peak of my bliss Braxton joins me, orgasming with a violent shiver. My name is a keened curse of a word against the blade of my shoulder from him as the door shudders beneath us. And although this room is sound proof, a part of me wonders if Thomas had just been privy to what had just transpired, the practical magic created between Braxton and me.

After what seems like forever and no time at all, Braxton pulls out of the crook of my neck slowly, breathing heavily still. That blazing forest of pines in his eyes has cooled to a simmer which tells me he is sated and maybe a hint of something else. I remove my nails from the skin of his back then caress the light stubble on his jaw with the back of my right hand.

I had been furious with this man for over a week. I was hurt, angry, sad, furious, a weeping mess at some points wondering if I could ever trust a single person ever again, among other things. But having him like this now, looking at me the way he is, makes every single one of those negative emotions fade into nothingness. All there is, is him and me, our chests rising and falling in time with each other's breathing. And, as much as I had wanted to run away in the duration of the past several days, I am finding that there is no other place that I'd rather be.

It scares the absolute fuck out of me.

Braxton gives me a few more languid strokes as his length slowly deflates. The action has me looking down at our conjoined bodies. There's cum covering the base of him, a conjoined mixture of both his and mine, which has a subtle anxiety coursing through me. I know I won't get pregnant but having unprotected sex is a level of intimacy for me that I haven't experienced in a long time, especially with my previous thought process.

"It's a good thing you have tissues in here." He lets out a throaty chuckle as he pulls us away from the door. The action has me clinging onto him again as he begins walking us toward the over-sized beanbag. "Such a little koala," the words whispered absently into my skin.

He shrugs out of my hold as he lifts my body off of his before flopping me down on the beanbag. I immediately feel his essence about to leak out of me so I snatch a handful of tissues. Braxton grabs a few afterward, cleaning himself off before taking the handful of messy ones in mine. He heads off to the corner of the room where there's a wastebasket to discard them.

A wave of uneasiness rolls through me at the realization of what we'd just done. It has me pulling a blanket over myself and rolling onto my side, thinking about nothing and everything at the same time. I can sense his large body before he lifts the blanket and plops down behind me. He pulls my back into his front. He's completely naked now, both of us are.