YOURS

Y O U R S, a binchan fanfic

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i'm somebody you call when you're alone
i'm somebody you use, but never own
i'm somebody you touch, but never hold
and you're somebody I'll never really know. . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IN WHICH. . .
changbin never imagined to fall in love with his best friend, chan.

SUMMARY.  . .

changbin was a light hearted guy who just seeked some sort of admiration and love from the ones around him. mostly from chan.

he had been friends with the australian  for a quite time and the two had grown closer to each other. they were best friends.

things started to fall apart when the two boys entered high school. chan hardly paid any attention to changbin even though he didn't do it intentionally. chan's new friends disliked changbin for the way he talked and acted. he was rather called an outcast.

chan hated the way they treated his best friend but he didn't want to lose the fame and stardom he earned.

did it really mean more to him than changbin?

DISCLAIMER, this is my own plot so pls don't steal <3

DISCLAIMER,
this is my own plot so pls don't steal <3

and im not good at writing, neither english is my first language so feel free to point out my mistakes in the kindest way please.

this is just a fanfiction! i'm not assuming the boys sexuality or anything.

this is going to be a one shot which i ended up splitting into five chapters.

yeah that's it...

all I really wanted was that look in your eyeslike you already know that i'm the love of your lifelike you already know you're never sayin' goodbye

like you already know that i'm the love of your life
like you already know you're never sayin' goodbye

but i'm not yours. .  .