Retribution

*BOOOM*

The Hokage Mansion, also known as Fire estate, had collapsed.

Everything crumbled and Jounins can be seen protecting the elders and bringing the others away from the destroyed building.

There stood two individuals.

One is Danzo Shimura without his right arm, and another is a guy named Ishigami Yu throwing the sealed arm of Danzo up and down playfully with a nonchalant smile and his free hand is on one of the sides of his hips.

"How scary~ you can make an explosion~" with a sing-song voice Ishigami mocked.

"..." (Danzo)

"Don't try to run. I already know what you're thinking. You're not the only one who's manipulative. Honestly, I could seriously just make the whole village turn against you even if you have the 『Kotoamatsukami』 in your sleeves. But now I'll play the big bad, and when you die I'll make it look like I was tired and leave since I 「couldn't handle the Hokage and Anbu agents by myself」. And you'll be respected as a hero. BOOM! Peace." Ishigami explained his motive.

"But looking at how you're so desperate how about we make a deal?" He suddenly stated.

"A deal?" (Danzo)

"That's right, a deal. You agreed to my terms, and I'll let you live. I'll also get out of this place unconditionally." (Ishigami)

That brought Danzo to take a look at him with a wide-eyed, skeptical face.

"What are your terms..?" Danzo finally asked.

Which ultimately, "Say it" (Ishigami)

"...What?" (Danzo)

"Say it" Ishigami repeated.

"Say that you're behind everything. Confess to the civilians, to Hiruzen, to the elders, every single thing you've done. I'm no hypocrite, so I will never say something like a 'crime', but at least I know one thing, Your actions are messed up."

"..."

Something appeared on Ishigami's hand. It's a microphone.

*Swish* *Thud*

Ishigami threw the thing at Danzo, whilst Danzo catch it.

"Go on... Say it. You won't be able to become a Hokage this way, but you'll live. Or do you prefer to die?" Politely, Ishigami asked.

"..."

It may seem like Danzo is contemplating it, but from Ishigami's 『Thought acceleration』, Ishigami does not need to cast a thought transmission to understand: This guy has not a single glint of remorse for what he had done.

"Dear all of Konoha's Villagers." He started using the Mic as the voice sounded loudly through the speaker that Ishigami had set up.

What, you were surprised to see this guy, an ancient guy who seems to be from an Edo period world knows about Microphone?

Well, that's just how Naruto's world is. It doesn't exist between any timeline. They use sandals instead of boots even though there's a TV and Microwave??

World building just goes BRR in this world...

Well, that's a rant for later.

"This is my last message, an enemy-nin known as Shinigami no Ishigami (Ishigami the Shinigami) has destroyed the Red house (Hokage's mansion) and I am fighting with all my might... Please, live!"

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

"Like I said, the biggest actor of the year... Danzo Shimura." Giving a flat look at him, he clapped lifelessly before he stated those words. (Ishigami)

"Hmph... You're just bluffing, You had all the chance to kill me, my subordinates, or even Orochimaru. That guy is the most cunning snake in the world. You and I know, he's somehow still alive. I watched you fight him. He smiled. It indicates he already had insurance." (Danzo)

"Hmmm, true. I know where he is right now, and I could end him myself..." (Ishigami)

"That's right, yet you are not. You're afraid of killing. That's right, you're just a child in your rebellion phase. Or else, you would've sacrificed your good name earlier. By far, only Itachi managed to do that kind of thing... You are—" (Danzo)

"*Siiiiiiighhh*, You know what I think is dumb?" (Ishigami)

"Talking during battles. This is why I am confused to myself as to why I even started this conversation to begin with.

*FLASH*

In a flash, Ishigami appeared right in front of Danzo.

And in a flash, Danzo's face met Ishigami's grip. Of course, that grip is not a normal one, it was coated by a transformed version of Ishigami's Harvester dual scythe.

A gauntlet, armored with sharp razors on its nails. Clad in black iron-like steel and ominous aura craving for the victim's soul.

"Let me find a nice bed for you, Danzo."

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE*

Ishigami began to move, he dashed forward towards another building and finally smashed Danzo into that wall.

*BOOOM*

"KUHHAAAK! KUHAAAK!" (Danzo)

"'I am just a kid who is afraid of killing' is that really what you think of me?"  (Ishigami)

"Though you might be right at some point. I'm childish. The only reason I want to keep my good name when I offered you the bad guy role was because I wanted to go to Ichiraku ramen at least once... Well not that it matters now." (Ishigami)

"KOHAAK KUUFFFT..." (Danzo)

"Well since you choose this path, don't blame me later, okay?" And after ending that sentences with a smile, the hell began.

*****
**
**

"KUFUFUFUFU!!! FUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"RAAAAAAAGKH!!!"

Danzo only has one limb left to be shredded. And Ishigami's laughter grows louder and louder every second.

"St.. op!!! I-I'll... Listen to... You! I'll... Atone!! ARRRRRRGH!!!" Just then, the last limb of his previous working healthily arms dropped down to the floor.

"Now now... I just enhanced your thoughts with Thought acceleration and this is how you turned out? isn't it a bit too fast? Well, no matter... "

By this point, the leftover Shinobis such as the anbu agents and Jonins, as well as the elders plus Sarutobi Hiruzen arrived.

And they heard, and watch it.

"Kufufu... then let us destroy your soul so you won't be able to reincarnate nor pass to the pure world (Yōdo) anymore!"

The pure world is basically what you would call "heaven" in this world. No, it's not the Chinese type.

If the world they're currently living in is the Edo (Impure) then the land of those who had fallen is called the Yōdo (pure).

"SHI- SHINIGAMI!!!!!!!!" *SPLATTER*

Right after shouting those words, Danzo's body was blown into smithereens, leaving Blood splatter everywhere including Ishigami.

*Grin*

"Your emotions taste sublime, rest well... Danzo Shimura." As he stated that, he wiped the blood splatter from his face with his hand.

.
.
.

To be continued.