Just the beginning

Well to be honest when you wake up In a test tube of some sort with all sorts of scars and what looks like rotten flesh on your arms, lets just say he totally didn't start panicking. He looked around and saw someone In a lab coat and clipboard writing things down. They had dirty blond hair and a white face mask with a black smiley face on It.

" Ah, T-320 you're finally awake do you remember anything? " The ugly bitch said, yes that Is what he was going to call the weirdo from now on. '' Uh.. No and who are you and where the fuck am I!. " The stranger just sighed and wrote something on the clipboard again. " I am Doctor Dream, and you are In a laboratory. " The so called Dream said but the golden blonde was not having It, why the fuck was he In a lab. " Why am I here..?! " He asked, trying to remember anything but all he could remember were blurred faces, screaming, shouting, and pain. 

" Because there Is currently an apocalypse going on and well you were a zombie we were able to catch.. and well we tried to cure you but it only somewhat worked. " It took him a few hot minutes to process what Dream had just said, he looked at his gross hands again, realizing something. " Wait, I'm half zombie! " The blond blinked a few times not sure how he felt about all this but he serintenly didn't like It In the slightest, the fact that he was a experiment for some crazy sentences and he was half dead just didn't seem right.

" I'm going to take a blood sample now, so you're going to put your hands behind your back and I'm going to open the tube got It? " He simply nodded putting his hands behind his back guessing that If he didn't things would go very wrong if he didn't, and he really didn't want to find out what this Dream bitch would do. " Thank you T-320 the tube will open now. " The man pressed a button on what looked like a computer then the tube made a weird noise starting to open. Once the tube was completely open he finally took notice of what the room he Is In looks like, the walls are all painted white with random stains everywhere and what looks like a hospital bed on the far end of the room with a tv screen showing his vidals, that's not weird at all he noted the door was heavily reinforced. If he ever wanted to get out he would need a keycard; he was pulled out of his thoughts when Doctor Dream stepped forward.

" Turn around back facing me, don't try anything. " He tensed up a bit, carefully turning to face the other wall. He flinched when the sentence grabbed his wrists and cuffed them together. " Sorry about this kid. It might hurt a bit.. " He watched as Dream pulled out a syringe trying to keep his breathing under control, " Sorry again.. " He closed his eyes as Dream inserted the needle into him trying his best not to panic and make It worse. " Done now I'm going to bring you to your room and let you rest.

The walk down the hall was miserable. He constantly felt eyes on him like he was going to suddenly attack someone, they finally made It to his room unironically It was called 320. " Ok we are here I'm going to take your cuffs off once we get into your room. " Dream opened the door with his fancy keycard and pushed him In carefully taking his cuffs off and closing the door leaving him alone In a horribly white room with a small bed.   

He really didn't have much to do, so they gave him some paper and crayons a while ago to 'Test his skills'. But most of the time he's stuck being tested by said crazy scientists and then left In his room feeling like shit, yes that Is what he Is currently doing laying on his bed complaining about how sour everything Is and fuck his head hurts like hell. " Why did the world choose me of all people to live In this hell hole! " He was talking to himself again because he Is very bored and literally has nothing to do. Red lights start flashing and a very loud alarm like beep starts that makes his headache ten times worse, he grumbles burning himself under the blanket trying to block out the alarm and the screams. " I just wanna sleep, idiots are so loud " He complained.

The screaming stoped the alarm was still blaring something must have happened but he was to tired to think so he closed his eyes after shifting into a conferable position and fell asleep.