Home Alone.

Requested by Bangtan_Oneshots

---
"I didn't break it! I don't know what happened!" Jungkook screamed at Taehyung. Taehyung had found his phone screen smashed to pieces while at work. All the members knew Jungkook was the last one to use it, as Taehyung had let him play some games on it.

"Then tell me, Jungkook, how did the screen get smashed if it wasn't you? You were the last one to use it!" Taehyung yelled at him.

"I don't know how it smashed. I just played the game and left it. I'm not the one who smashed it!"

"You're buying me a new phone!" Taehyung screamed at him.

"No! I'm not! I'm not the one who fuckin broke it!" Jungkook screamed back. Jimin came over and tried to break up the fighting with no success. The two youngest members were in a screaming match over how Taehyungs phone got broken. The members did believe that it was Jungkook who had broken it, it was the only explanation.

The fight continued the entire way home from work.

"Jungkook-ah please! Enough!" Hobi yelled, "Just tell him you're sorry for breaking his phone, and buy him a new one!"

"No!" Jungkook screamed from the back seat. Jin shot him a warning glare, "Stop being so disrespectful!"

"I'm not the one being disrespectful! Taehyung is! I didn't break his damn phone!"

Taehyung burst into more anger and smacked the seat, " Yes you did! Stop being a liar!"

"Both of you stop it!" Yoongi yelled from the drivers seat, "You're both giving me a fuckin headache! I don't want to hear one more word from either of you for the rest of this damn car ride!"

"But hyung I-" Jungkook started, but Yoongi cut him off, "I said not a word, maknae!!!"

Jungkook angrily crossed his arms and stared out the car window crying. He didn't know how Taehyungs phone broke but he knew sure as hell that it wasn't because of him. Maybe someone else in the group did it and was afraid of being scolded for it, he had no idea.

When they got home, the fighting immediately started again. Namjoon and Jin started scolding Jungkook for lying and started discussing punishments.

"Punishment?! For what?! Telling the truth?!" Jungkook screamed at them. He was crying with frustration. Times like this he hated being the youngest. He felt like because he was the youngest, sometimes he wasn't taken seriously, even when he was being completely honest.

"You're not telling the truth! So yes maknae, punishment!" Jin screamed at him, "I don't quite know what yet, but first things first, you're not coming to the ceremony dinner tonight."

"What?!" Jungkook screamed, "Hyung that's not fair! We were all invited to that! You can't tell me I can't go to an event!"

"I can, and I did," Jin crossed his arms, "Maybe this will teach you to be more honest."

Jungkook stomped his foot in anger on the floor, "I'm going with you to that!"

"No you're not," Namjoon said sternly, "And especially not now that you're acting like a little brat stomping around like that!"

"This isn't fair!"

"What's not fair is you breaking my damn phone!" Taehyung screamed at him. Jungkook turned to him and threw his arms in the air, "I didn't fuckin break it! It's not my fault you're irresponsible!"

Yoongi stormed over and got in Jungkook's face, "Go to your room. Now."

"No," Jungkook said while crossing his arms. Yoongi furrowed his brows, "I said NOW!"