when his dog (Bam) bites you;You as a Kpop idol. Two shots.1

No no don't.... Yaah stop bami no hahaha, Taehyung was playing with bami while Jungkook was doing his work un bothered by them.
Ahhh Taehyung groaned in pain when suddenly Bam's teeth comes in contact with his skin.
Are you ok? Jungkook asked startled. Yeah I think he took the game so seriously Tae answered while pointing at Bami.
Ohh said JK and go back to his work. Yaah Jungkook don't you think Bami has become a little aggressive these days? Tae asked Jk.
What are you talking about he is totally fine. Said Jungkook with out paying much attention.
Maybe am overthinking. Saying these Tae left.

Y/n's Pov
I've been training for hours now which results me to be extremely exhausted along with my group members aka Black pink. Being a Kpop idol is not as easy as you think. Aside from our tour we have also to do lots of trainings, exercise and tons of TV shows. We barely get proper rest. And here we are getting ready from the past 3 hours for our performance in the MMA which is to be held after 2 days.
Ahhh am so tired said Jennie laying down on the ground completely exhausted.
Uhmm me too I think we should take some rest added Jisoo and with that we take a break.
Omg aren't you guys excited about tomorrow asked Rose munching her food as we were talking and eating our dinner together after the tiring day.
What's there to be excited about? I answered unimpressed.
Ohh someone is being brave I see said Jennie helping Rose which took me off guard.
What do you mean by that? I snapped back because I don't understand them specially when they are giving me the eye which seems teasingly.
Nothing, we just thought you would be happy seeing your crush watching your performance soon. Added Lisa making everyone laugh at me while I was getting red not expecting such answer.
Ohh stop am not crushing over him ok. I said which was an obvious lie because I love him. Yes he is my crush Jeon Jungkook the one and only maknae of BTS the biggest boy band in the world.
Yeah yeah sure you don't like him that's why you have him as your wallpaper on your phone said Jennie laughing and everyone else joined her. this girl I swear...

Time skip

Jungkookie what are you doing? Jhope asked Jungkook who was watching something on his phone instead of getting ready.
Nothing said Jk placing down his phone.
Are you watching their videos again asked Namjoon who was sitting near him in front of the big mirror getting his hair done.

Ohh hyung I can't get enough of her she's so sweet the way she sings is so soft and calming jk answered referring to you.
W

ell lucky for you they are performing tonight.
Ahh I can't wait to see her.

And here comes the ones you have been waiting for the whole evening, ladies and gentlemen I present you black pink!! saying this the Mc offers you the stage and you entered the stage with your strong aurora making the stage shake with your performance. You were performing pretty savage. The entire place was filled with noises and cheering calling out for black pink's names. There was no doubt that you guys were killing it.
and among those people who were amazed by your performance was Jungkook. Yes even though he didn't show it because of the reputation that he has to keep but deep inside he was screaming watching you sing and dance like that effortlessly and was vibing to your song along with the rest of BTS members.
Wow hyung did you see that, that was awesome said Jungkook for the hundredth time making Jimin chuckle coz he didn't stop talking the whole ride ever since they left for their dorm.
Yes kookie that was incredible and I have seen you how you were watching her the whole time you didn't even keep your eyes off her for once you were so obvious. said Jimin.
I don't know what to do I just can't help it she's so beautiful said Jungkook remembering your performance.
Tsk you're not even trying to deny it said Taehyung joining their conversation.
Why would I when I think of her all the time. Said Jk whining.
Look at you whining like a kid instead of telling her your true feelings. Suga added while looking for a comfortable position on the couch to sleep.
Umm I don't know hyung I just... am afraid of the fans reaction if they find out that I like her and also.....
Jungkook stopped in the middle
And also what? Jimin asked understanding Jungkook's frowned face.
What if she doesn't feel the same hyung what if she doesn't like me?
Look koo if you don't confess her your feelings the answer will always be no so it's better to try than doing nothing and as for the fans they will always support you Jungkook am sure army will love and support you kook said Jimin trying to convince him to confess his feelings for you so that he won't suffer anymore.

Time skip (2 weeks later)

After the MMS night you were given as much time as you want to take your rest and here you were spending some quality time at the park with your dog Roaster enjoying the cool weather which causes your long black hair to wave with your headphones on and completely un bothered by your surroundings. You were listening some classics so lost on your own that you didn't notice when a dog run to you and start chasing your dog. Your peaceful moment got interrupted when you hear your dog's voice asking for help running to save his life from the huge doberman dog that was chasing him. You got startled and with out thinking twice you run towards them to save your beloved dog before it loses his life and started screaming.
No no bad dog stop!!shuu shu don't bite himl! Stop! GET OFF Him.... go!you were trying to get ahold of your dog and in the process of saving him you feel something sharp piercing through your skin and when you look down you could not believe what happened. The black doberman's caniens were dug deep inside your leg and you start bleeding.
Ahhhh!! That's it you were screaming your heart out.

Jungkook pov

I was at home the whole day doing some stuffs and I feel like I should get some fresh air so I decided to go out for walk and I did. I took Bami with me and went to the dog's Park. It was so relaxing and calm until I get a call from Tae and left Bam alone to attend the call. I was talking and laughing until I heard some noises, a scream to be specific and when I turn around I couldn't find bam panicking I started running towards the sounds and what I saw made me completely freeze. I saw a girl crying holding her bleeding leg and my dog with some blood around his teeth it's not hard to guess that he bite her.
Oh my God are you ok I said worriedly running towards her and how badly I want this to be a nightmare when I saw her face I completely got shocked. Y/N???!

To be continued 😀😀
Hey guys this is my first ff hope you like it!?don't forget to vote and comment
🥰🥰