2

Third person's POV

Jungkook just froze on the spot seeing yn crying in agony that too caused by his own dog was the worst that could happen to the poor guy. Without thinking twice he run towards yn separating her from Bam, he knelt down taking her injured leg in his hands.
Oh my god yn am so sorry oh my.. he apologize to her but she was too busy to listen to him as she was crying her eyes out shouting Eomma... Oh my God it hurts.
Jungkook couldn't think of anything as he was also panicking so the first thing he did was taking her to the nearest hospital after putting Bam in his leash he picked her up in his arms and run towards his car. He didn't know how fast they got there as he again carried her towards the emergency ward "somebody please help her" he unknowingly shouted at the people in his way and a nurse come in running and took her inside inorder to treat her.
Jungkook was waiting outside bitting his nails and tapping on the floor with his feet praying for her as worry was visible in his face. Just then his phone ring got him out of his thoughts and it took him a second to get himself together before picking it up. It was Tae and he immediately answered.
Tae"Jungkook are you okay what happened you didn't sound good before why where you shouting"? he was bombing jk with questions.
Jungkook took a deep breath before saying "Hyung am ok please don't be panicked. But something really bad happened".
"What? What are you saying kook" he interrupted him asking impatiently.
"It's Bam he.... he bite yn" answered jk fearing even to remember the incident that happened just moments ago.
"What are saying Jungkook what do you mean by he bit her and... Oh my goodness What?yn!! How... when?are you saying yn the one whom I'm thinking? but how come"? he said.
Jungkook knew he can't make him understand over the phone so he just said"hyung I will tell you everything please just come over we are at the xxx hospital". With this he hang up his phone and started to look into the window of the room hoping he would get to see at least a glimpse of her if she's ok.