november 6th

"JESUS FUCK CAN YOU KNOCK?";

"No, It's my house put the cigarette out now." I swear he's an actual hypocrite.

"come on Ezra you're gonna be late." I groaned and put my cigarette out. I hurried and brushed my teeth and quickly sprayed a little perfume on myself to put the cigarette smell out and quickly jogged out of the cabin.

꧁꧂

I heard these two boys bullying Nancys little brother and his friends so i won't up  behind them and grabbed their hair and yanked it back till they saw my face.

"So y'all must be those two fucking in the janitors closet huh?" I looked down at them

They began stuttering like they were caught stealing candy from the store "If i hear you messing with them one more time you'll be toothless and pug-faced." I heard mike correct me saying frog-face

"Don't start mike"

I let go of their hair as they ran off, Before mike and his friends said anything I gave them a two-finger salute and walked away.

The school is so small compared to when I was here. It makes me remember everything that went on when i was little. every single hall had a memory of its own in my head.

I had to go to each classroom and take photos for their book by the end i was extremely exhausted by all of the standing and walking.

Once almost everyone was gone I decided to take pictures of the art and trophies they had in the Hawkins MS shrine that they had. I saw my art trophy from 79 so many memories flood back to Nancy, Steve and Johnathan all individually of course. they all disliked each other to stay pleasant with each in a room.

I saw my dad and the principal walking into a certain room me being me i noisily followed.

"dad what's going on?" He glared at me and threw me his keys "I need to talk to these 3 go wait in the car I'll be there in an 30 minutes."

I chose not to get on his nerves and question him and went to straight to the car and immediately put on mine and my dad's mix tapes of our favorite songs.

I was literally having myself a party in the car, after 30 minutes no show, 45 minutes no show after an hour i didn't care at this point i was living my best life in the car.

When my dad finally came into the car while I was singing I'm still standing by Elton john I put my hand microphone by his mouth so he could sing along. He had a faint smile before frowning and turning the music down.