.24.

Savannah, Georgia
Torana Richter

2 years later

"Ma'Kyla come get ready for school."

I enrolled Ky in school about 6 months ago. She's now 6 and i'm 20.

Since Ky's mom in incompetent the court granted me her legal guardian 3 months ago.

Of course during that time she was in the states custody but she had a good foster family while everything was being sorted out.

Ellie and Tahlil have a lil something going on now.

Roman and Kadime just bought a house and Kees doesn't do lean anymore.

Seven started his own clothing company. It's going very well.

Getting Kees off that shit was the hardest thing ever. I hated seeing him in the condition he was in.

Ky came in the bathroom with her clothes on and started brushing her teeth while I did her hair.

"You ready for school Kyky?"

"Yeah but I don't like my teacher."

"Why?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"She gives me baby work."

"Like who doesn't know what 1 plus 1 is?"She added.

"Just ask for harder stuff then Ky and help the people that need help. Not everybody learns as fast as you do." I replied and she nodded.

Kees comes to take her to school every morning so now we're waiting on him.

-

"Do not get in my bed with them outside clothes on." I said.

"It's not even that serious." He mumbled.

"Whatever."

He started kissing on me until he got to my pantie line. He pulled them off and dove straight in.

My back was arching as he made the figure 8 simple across my clit with his tongue .

He put 2 fingers in and started pumping in and out slowly.

I couldnt even moan. It felt so good.

He stopped once I reached my orgasm. He took his dick out and tapped it against my entrance.

He started off slow but then he began going faster. He put my legs behind my head and started slamming into me.

My moans were inevitable now.

I felt myself about to cum so I let it go. He pulled out and his dick was covered in our white substances. He stood up off the bed.

He picked me up and carried me to the wall. He sat me on the floor and put my hands on the wall.

"Open your mouth." He said in a demanding tone so I obliged.

He stuck the tip in my mouth and started moving back and fourth until it was touching my uvula.

He started going faster and faster, spit was everywhere. His dick twitched in my mouth, indicating that he was about to cum.

He let my hands go and I started grabbing the back of his legs so he wouldn't move.

I felt his dick go down my throat and he was begging me to stop.

After that, we got back on my bed.

My ass was up and my face was buried in the pillow.

He put it in and took it out. He did that until he put it in and I started throwing it back.

I guess he felt like I was tryna out fuck him because he put one leg up, pressed down on my back and started to go harder and faster.

-

"Did you have fun at school Kyla?"

"Yeah, did you get into a fight?" She asked concerned.

"No." I asked looking into the back seat.

"Why?" I added.

"You hair is all messed up." She said and Kees ignorant ass started laughing.

"Her hair do looked kinda fucked up, Ky."

"Y'all suck, whatever." He pulled into the cvs parking lot and got out. Ky and I stayed in the car.

————————————————————————
Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

I got out the car and started walking into cvs.

I needed to get more condoms.

As I was searching for my size, some lightskin girl came in front of me as started bending over, as if she was looking for something too.

She looked very familiar.

Her ass was so fat. I couldn't help but stare. I snapped out of my thoughts once she started starting at me.

"Do you see something you like?" She asked me.

She's my ex. We were together for about 2 years until she aborted my baby. I was so in love with her. I thought I was over her. Seeing her again brought back so many feelings.

"No." I said grabbing the condoms I needed.

"XL, hmm. It's still big."

rock solid right now.

"Put your number in my phone. "

something was telling me not to do it. the history didn't matter but seeing her brought something back.

I put my number in her phone, payed for my stuff and left. I immediately started feeling guilty.

"It took you long enough." Ky said once i got back in the car.

"I couldn't find what I needed." I half-lied.

"Mmhmm." She hummed before getting back in her tablet.

As soon as I was about to pull off an unknown number started blowing up my phone. Tori looked at me weirdly but she didn't say anything.

-

"Why was your phone doing all that?" She asked.

"It was Seven sickening ass."

"Oh okay." She replied and went in the bathroom.