Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 3

Previously on Killua's new adventure, the boy was able to free Sonic from G.U.N as they made their escape through the city. Having learned that he was wrongfully framed, they were determined to find the culprit.

But it didn't take long as Shadow made his move to steal another Chaos Emerald. With Killua and Sonic, they have to deal with a G.U.N Mech that was ordered to capture them. But it was no match for their teamwork. That was when Shadow made his appearance.

Wanting answers, Sonic rushed at him, but Shadow used Chaos Control to outmaneuver him. But he didn't take notice that Killua used his own Chaos Control to counter and nearly hit him, causing his cheek to get grazed.

Perplexed, Shadow left, but not before saying that they will meet again. Unfortunately for the speedsters, they were caught by G.U.N and surrendered.

Back at the space colony ARK, Shadow presented Eggman the Eclipse Cannon that was made by his grandfather. To power it, it will need all 7 Chaos Emeralds. That was Rouge infiltrated the ARK and offered to work with them while having her own agenda. They agreed to letting her team up with them.

Their hunt for the Chaos Emeralds begins....
________________________________

11:13
Prison Island: Coastline

"Having to come back isn't my idea of a vacation! How can you be sure your intelligence reports are correct? Why would the Chaos Emeralds be here on the island? Are you absolutely sure?" Eggman questioned Rouge, unsure of her intel.

"Well, believe what you want to believe." Rouge retorted.

"Hmm! Very well. Very well. Let's discuss how we are going to do this. I will go in first and distract the military troops, allowing you to sneak in the base without being detected. Then, Shadow will enter the armory where he will set the timer on these dynamite packs. Once that is in place, we will blow up the whole island and get away before anyone has a chance to know what hit them! Meanwhile, you'll have to sneak into the cargo area and grab the Chaos Emerald. That's a challenge for such a worthy treasure hunter as yourself. Isn't it bat girl?" Eggman explained.

Rouge only gave a two finger salute, understanding her mission.

"We only have 30 minutes to pull this mission off! And we only get one try, si don't fail me."

Shadow and Rouge nodded as they split up to carry on with their mission.

11:56
Prison Island: Nearby airspace

Flying above the ocean and nearing the island was the Tornado. And piloting was none other than Tails.

"There's no mistake about it, this must be the island. It's a secret military base that is reinforced and super strong. Dubbed Prison Island. I heard the news about on TV. I find it hard to believe that Sonic would destroy the military buildings or rob the bank. Thankfully Killua was there so maybe he knows what's going on. Hang on guys, I'm on my way."

He was going fly off but something caught his eyes down below.

"What?"

Down below was a G.U.N battleship stationed in the ocean. On top of the deck was Eggman, Shadow and Rouge.

"Okay, everyone ready? Shadow, Rouge, on with the show."

They were ready to head off but someone unexpected showed up and hugged Shadow. It was Amy.

"Oh, Sonic! I thought I'd never see you again! I'm so glad you made it!"

She opened her eyes and to her surprise, it wasn't Sonic she hugged as she let go.