Chapter 1 Epidemic

Authors note,

Hello fellow readers and writers of Wattpad. This is only my second story on wattpad. I plan to make this new book better for those reading right now.

Just so you know I want my book to be really good so if you find any Grammar or spelling errors let me know. Also if you want my to read your book please post it here not on the story please. Feel free to give me constructive criticism and like and vote if you enjoy. Well that all for now I hope you enjoy the read!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Video log startup sequence)

"Hello? Is this thing even on" Damn I never liked these things, I thought.

 "Hopefully your on. Anyways hello if anyone finds this hopefully I'll be giving it to you. If not I'm going to tell you what happened here. Now where to start... alright I guess I'll tell you the start of all this."I sat back then started talking,

 " It all started with a breakout of a new virus 12 years ago. Some guy got attacked by a group of seemingly "drunk" teens. It was a big deal for about a month but then it died down. Later the same kind of attacks were happening all around the eastern seaboard. People started to get scared, this was no coincidence. Scientists kept studying it but it was too late. The Virus had already taken over half of North American and parts of Europe. The government issued a bunch of weapons and food to civilians for protection. Everyone was confused the government just went silent for two years. Then on that 3rd year they suddenly popped up telling everyone they could to get on these new air crafts they had been developing. Everyone raced to California to get a seat on the them. There were only four ships, each holding 250 million people. Only a billion people were evacuated and I was one of them."

I was stopped by my friend Tom who yelled,

 "Explain the virus more."

 I thought alright, and said, " The virus is spread by things like bites or scratches from the infected. The effect is far from instant however, the bit/scratched person goes through hours of intense migraines. Then the body begins to shut down leaving only a violent side of your brain controlling the body. The longest time of infection that we know of is 19 hours 47 minutes 3 seconds."

I looked back at Tom as if to say, Anything else? He didn't so I carried on with my story.

 " Well when my family went off for Cali we had an advantage. My father was a licensed pilot so he collected old helicopters and flew them. He took about 10 tanks filled with fuel in his item storage unit, and we flew to California. When we eventually got there most riots broke out everywhere. The  soldiers had scanners and anyone who had the infection was not let onto the ships. Lucky for us we   got in. When all the ships were filled there was this loud speaker on board. The voice told everyone to hold on, we were leaving earth's atmosphere."

I stopped talking and began to think about that day, I was only 8 years old and remembered every moment. "Now I'm back on this planet I used to call home. You may be wondering why I'm here... well let me tell you."