Chapter 1

2 Years Before

Zayn's POV

I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik. I'm 18 and I'm almost out of high school. I was getting ready for the first tournament of this year,2013.
I'm actually friends with so many people there and all the girls want me. I'm a flirt, but i'm not interested in them. Their all whores just giving themselves to you. I may be popular at the tournaments, but i'm not happy with it. I just want someone to talk too, but it's not easy. My parents don't really seem to care about me. Well it happened after my dad left, everything just broken down, my mom never has time for me. She's always working.

Honk! Honk!

Well that must me my friends. The ones who have been with me since elementry. Yeah I have them but their not easy to talk too. Harry seems to ask me if i' m okay but I can't explain what's in my head.
All I know is that i'm worth nobody's time.

-------------------------

My first game is at eight. I walked into the place (indoor tournament) and smiled. Soccer is the only thing I seem to live for. I went into the bathroom and changed into my uniform(10). Right when I stepped out, I got hit in the head with a soccer ball. Just great.
"Watch where you're sho-" I started to yell, but stopped immediately when I turned around and saw the most beautifulest girl ever. Her big brown,shiny eyes, with brown hair tied in a ponytail. "Excuse me?" she waved her hand in front of my face,snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" "I said i'm sorry it was an accident and here you're being rude and telling me to watch out! Now-" "Selena leave it alone" her friend interrupted her. "But-" "Now!" and with that she glared at me and walked away. Selena what a beautiful name. "Man, come on we have to warm up" my teammate, Liam said. Was I dreaming over her? So not okay,but she was so hot when she got mad. STOP! Ergg. Whatever I have a game to win. She's not important right now.

Selena.......