003

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

"YOU WANNA JOIN OUR CLUB? SURE."

Albedo asked, sweetly smiled at you.

"Thanks, so do i gotta sign something or-?"

"No no- i should be thanking you."

"Oh and why?" Kazuha asked.

"In these past few years no one is joining this club, so the school decided to close it since no one is interested. Tho i asked them to not to, and i actually managed to conviced them."

You and your bro hummed, feeling a bit pity for the blonde being always alone.

"So it makes me really happy that someone is still interested in art⏤even tho i prefer working alone."

'Nevermind...pity my ass' You thought.

"U-uh? Okay? Well when do you usually go here?" You asked, trying to change subject.

"During lunch and after all of the classes, well normal hours for a club."

'Wha⏤'

"Perfect, now my dear sis have fun and be nice!" Kazuha clapped his hands together, giving you his usual charming smile.

"Don't act like my mom-"

"Bye bye!"

And with that he left.

You stood still processing how you loved your brother.
Until Albedos chuckle made you snap from your thoughts.

"A brother who's into poems and a sister who loves art, a perfect couple if you ask me."

You looked at him with a rather- surprised face, no one ever said that to you, well nor they could since you always stayed at home.